Galactic Republic Tattoo

Sindorin

Been here since day 1 of early access, not bored yet. Never mind the fact that even if the game shut down tomorrow the lore, including the republic emblem, is SW canon.

Um, Canon has little to no meaning in Star wars. It's constantly rewritten, and most of it is horrible. But good for you for being here this long. I've been following everything that resembled another KOTOR since number two.

Nice tat republic scum. :D

Seriously if you love it that much that you want it on you forever, more power to you no matter what some nay sayer might think. Haters gonna hate and all that stuff there. People like that get pissed whenever some girl is dating someone else because they think everything revolves around them, small minds.

ANYWAYS, I am glad you are happy with it, it does look clean (now go work out and get some guns to back up that tat!

You guys are retarded the nice thing about tattoos is they can be altered and another thing is i have several star wars tattoos before this came out and im adding too it because of this game. Tattoos can be changed with a good artist into all sorts of stuff......this is silly if the man wants ink let him have it and enjoy it! i have a ******** of tattoos and i have had plenty that i was like oh **** changed them into something awesome but then again my Chiropractor is my tattoo artist Hah....but seriously get inked bro more power too you i never posted my pics of mine because of flame wars from the few but ignorant that dont get it....

btw tattoos arent for life tattoo ink is comprised of various metals, henceforth the technology already exists to break down these metals into nice looking skin (yes im a computer engineer with dual bachelors in biology and a medical student at bernard medical university ) its just a very short matter of time before the procedure is affordable enough to be the norm....like anything else

Edited by Crediblesmile

All these comments about wanting to change the tattoo or get rid of it they are irrelevant. He got the tattoo because he is a huge Star Wars fan in general and loves the republic. So ya I dont see him getting rid or covering up this tattoo, so keep on trolling on but it does not matter it is still a sweet tat :D