The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Was ist die beste Skillung für den Sith maro ?

DarkRaphi

I went Synthweaving so I could make myself armor as I leveled up. I'm not sure it's the best option, but it worked pretty well. Cybertech might also be good. That way you can get a set of mod-able armor that you like and keep upgrading it with armor and mods that you create yourself.

And if you want a reply in German, you probably need to post in the German section of the forums. I barely know enough German to say "Guten Tag!" :)

Diese ist die Englische sprache foren, Deutsch ist unter

Ich mag Carnage für PVP (mitte baum, Blutbad auf Deutsch) aber Annihilation ist auch gut (linken baum, Vernichten auf Deutsch). Ich spiele kein PVE aber ich glaube Annihilation ist die beste.

To the other guys, he's asking about the best skill tree for marauders

Edited by irishtim

Oh, well, yes. Clearly, Synthweaving it is. Cybertech would be sub-optimal. :D

But I did warn him about the depth of my German knowledge.

lol well still good advice for crew skills (Crew Fähigkeiten in German), misunderstanding could happen to anyone especially since these are the english forums

Luckily my German is good enough for me to get by, so i can point OP in a general direction :)

Yo guys, he is just asking: "what is the best spec for maro" - nothing about crew skills :D

Well, he's lucky he didn't get recipes for chicken teriyaki as response: When you post a German thread in an English forum section, strange things may happen. :D

An den Threadersteller: Am besten bittest du einen Mod, deinen Thread in den deutschen Forenbereich zu verschieben um Antworten auf deine Frage zu erhalten und die Verwirrung der des Deutschen nicht mächtigen in Grenzen zu halten. :)

Just my 2 credits, Niko