The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What class did you play first?

Newyankalt

same. i did not pay attention and wanted to tank using assault cannons. so i picked the smallest female body type and found out after i pick vanguard that i could not use them.

9 alts later i still love that toon.

Edited by vojinsa

same. i did not pay attention and wanted to tank using assault cannons. so i picked the smallest female body type and found out after i pick vanguard that i could not use them.

9 alts later i still love that toon.

I played a commando just because who dosnt want a huge assault cannon. Now the story wasn't the best but it was fun.

My plan was a Twi'lek or Miraluka Jedi Consular Sage, but feel in love with Mirialan Smuggler during Beta. Was never a doubt whatever I picked was going to be a healer as at the time I was only here because some friends talked me into play and what the guild needed was another healer. I love my Miraluka Jedi Consular Shadow, but there is no doubt my little smuggler is my main and my favorite. Edited by mikebevo

First character during my Trial time was a Human, type-4 Sith Warrior. I farted around with quite a few other classes since I purchased the game, but I've now come right back to a Sith Warrior, though a Pureblood this time. Still type-4 body as well.

And still 100% deliciously evil.