Grace Period

simonots

No grace period. Bioware got with retail organizations to ensure the game would be available on the 20th.

Available on the 20th as in for pickup/shipping starting then. So if you are having it shipped, it will leave the warehouse or where ever on that date.

Get with the times folks: Digital purchases!

- oh wait, I forgot that a lot of you need your stuffed animals and trinkets to sleep with that you get from your overpriced Super Duper Editions... to that I say, "LOL!"

get on with the times - Regional restriction! Some of us are forced to oreder box sets.

No grace period. Bioware got with retail organizations to ensure the game would be available on the 20th.

thats ridiculos. according to amazon I'll get my game a week after launch. if I pay 150$ and don't get any EGA, bioware just screws over hteir biggest supporters, the people who buy hoodies and keychains and overpriced collector edition. I'm allready at the point where i'll never preorder anything from them, and never buy another of their CE's.

Actually, most retailers that put shipping date as 20th on their sites will still send earlier. Some people have already got their copies from such retailers even if their site was saying "20.12".

I suppose some retailers won't honor that, but I fail to see how that's Bioware's fault. Blame your retailer if you won't get yours in time.

PS. My copy (Standard Editon) was delivered today.

Actually, most retailers that put shipping date as 20th on their sites will still send earlier. Some people have already got their copies from such retailers even if their site was saying "20.12".

I suppose some retailers won't honor that, but I fail to see how that's Bioware's fault. Blame your retailer if you won't get yours in time.

PS. My copy (Standard Editon) was delivered today.

That is true in the EU, but in the States they won't start shipping until the 20th. People are blaming BioWare for the fact that EU retailers can distribute already, and US ones can't. Obviously that's probably EA's fault, but many people don't realize or don't care.