Really want to wear a mask and hood!

PaintSticks

No and it shouldn't be.

Revan wasn't a inquisitor or a op

And yet some of the Tionese/Columi/Rakata agent stuff has you wearing a mask and a hood together. And in the Foundry, Revan puts his mask on... *GASP* with his hood! And in the final cutscene with Malgus in False Emperor, he's wearing his hood up (and then puts it down, prompting shouts of "No! Don't put the hood down!" from the audience). (And yes, I know Malgus isn't an Inquisitor or Agent, but the principle still applies.)

There's no reason why someone shouldn't be able to wear one of the all-enclosing face masks (or even one of the rebreather masks) with a hood up if they want. Like say Kallig's Mask that Inquisitors get in their storyline. It would look *better* with a hood over it.

Edited by Pairaka

• Dev Post
There are some mask/hood combinations that do work in the game right now, but not all of the combinations currently display. If you've noticed a particular set of items that don't display together, you can report them in-game for us to look at - not all of the combinations will be made to work, but we'll take a look at those that we can.

From my experience with Kallig's Countenance and the Inquisitor Black Hole/Campaign top, there was zero clipping. Actually, Kallig's Countence looked amazing with it, as if they were made for each other.

That's one helmet/mask that works absolutely flawlessly with hoods.

There are some mask/hood combinations that do work in the game right now, but not all of the combinations currently display. If you've noticed a particular set of items that don't display together, you can report them in-game for us to look at - not all of the combinations will be made to work, but we'll take a look at those that we can.

TBH not sure we want you guys to fix them because for now it's the only way we have to hide the hoods.

From my experience with Kallig's Countenance and the Inquisitor Black Hole/Campaign top, there was zero clipping. Actually, Kallig's Countence looked amazing with it, as if they were made for each other.

That's one helmet/mask that works absolutely flawlessly with hoods.

yup .. and also the legacy Mask .. Sith Inquisitors also looks awesome and had No clipping issues .. in fact they both worked perfectly up till a recent patch ... 1.3.x I think .. and now they are removed ... Put it back please

For the record, the Tionese, Columi, and rakata level 50 Operative (not sniper, surprisingly, but they can trade off gear) wears a mask WITH a hood. They both look lame alone, but awesome together.

I know there is a medium-leveled inquisitor mask (looks like darth jadus') , that works with a hood. And I'm fairly certain there is an orange quality, so you can use it the whole game.

For the record, the Tionese, Columi, and rakata level 50 Operative (not sniper, surprisingly, but they can trade off gear) wears a mask WITH a hood. They both look lame alone, but awesome together.

I know there is a medium-leveled inquisitor mask (looks like darth jadus') , that works with a hood. And I'm fairly certain there is an orange quality, so you can use it the whole game.

Im pretty sure i tried every combination possible on my female pureblood and only the black hole/campaign and circlets works.

Thanks for the post. :)

Anyone know any combos that work with orange gear, under 50?