Stop the updates 24/7

Krislosch

Please don't make Bioware regret not shutting down the website during maintenance periods...Yes they could be doing it a better way, we all know the maintenance seems to make no sense and is biased towards American timezones. Bioware knows this to. But I'd rather not be staring at a maintenance message as they lock the website again due to the flood of angry threads created concerning their American biased, and continual blasting of pacific-asia timezone.

And yes I get the irony.

It's no different than other MMOs out there. It's Tuesday morning - the usual server maintenance day.

The one before was to fix an exploit in the world event. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want exploiting going on for a week and screwing up things.

They have done 3 in a row.

What are you smoking?? They did a 2 hour hot fix to fix an issue with the event.. They didn't do a maintenance last week..

This is the first maintenence in two weeks..

Are you not paying attention or what??

Edited by MajikMyst

Yah but then save all the other ones this week for today. Kinda dumb.

Why?? Seems to me you will complain either way..

This their typical day to do maintenance.. There is nothing to complain about.. As I said, they didn't even do one last week..

But it is not even that. They just need to stop updating stupid ****. They waste it on the dumbest stuff.

Since you haven't read the patch notes.. I don't think you are qualified to make that statement.. In either case.. Anything that makes this game better is not stupid..

There are a lot of places over seas where the maintenance times interrupt there peak playing times. Not real fair. Not sure what could be done to fix it.

So it is Biowares fault the world is round and some people live in a different time zone?? Get a clue..

Economically, it is better for Bioware to update the servers all at once.. It also insures that all the servers are constantly on the same version of software..

During the beta and in the first few months of the game, this was the time with the least number of players world wide.. Which is why they do it now..

If that means some people lose the peak time.. Oh well.. There is no point in complaining about it.. I mean 4 hours lost in over 2 weeks of play isn't bad.. Again, we had no maintenance last week..

They don't do just to do it.. They do it when they have to.. People either need to learn to deal with it or stop playing MMO's all together.. There isn't one that doesn't do maintenance..

All I've heard from the OP is, "Yeah but... but... umm... yeah... still..."

Complaining just to complain. This is the regular scheduled maintenance day just like any other MMO quit your whining. Get yourself a diary if you find the urge to vent again :).

^^

Nuff said!!

Good plan OP. Bioware should stop fixing bugs as and when they occur and instead save them all up. Because that would wouldnt degrade the play experience at all and wouldn't result in a massive maintenance period on the arbitrary day you choose.

There are a lot of places over seas where the maintenance times interrupt there peak playing times. Not real fair. Not sure what could be done to fix it.

I'm one of those people. I do a little thing called "Live with it." Works pretty well.

Good plan OP. Bioware should stop fixing bugs as and when they occur and instead save them all up. Because that would wouldnt degrade the play experience at all and wouldn't result in a massive maintenance period on the arbitrary day you choose.

^This^ A thousand times over.

Seriously, what is the OP smoking? This. Game. Has. Bugs.

Here's what I have to say: Bugs must go!