Oceanic Servers plans?

Aztang

You cannot honestly tell me you are surprised at that... You just cant... lol :p

Not surprised at all, perhaps a bit annoyed though. It is a customer service issue. I want to know if it's going to happen or at least if I can get my toons transfered, wrote a ticket in game a few days ago with no reply yet! Customer service is getting worse on this game.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personal i think all three should be merged not just the PVE-RP and PVE, it should also include the PVP.

NO Just please NO. Leave us PVP'ers alone. Its not like we are getting all that we want already, you want to take away the one thing we have i.e. a server with a pvp tag on it??! NOOOOooooooooo!!!

Im all for cross server war zone queues.

Edited by randalthorr

I think a server merge is definetly in order for the APAC servers.

KUDOS to BW for giving us Aussies Servers, we are a very small percentage of gamers in comparison to the world so we should be greatful for what we have got.

I love the PvP server but would sacrifice PvP server for 1 combined APAC server.

Was really hoping we would get a reply from a Dev but that dream dwindles each day as does this happening anytime soon. I think its time to take the matter into our own hands and every Oceanic/APAC player that wants to continue this game should just re-roll to Dalborra and Bioware will meet these requested changes in there own time.

As much as I would love to reroll.... got 3 50's and a 41.... I hate the level grind. ~Sigh. I think if this doesn't happen soon I will just unsub until the merge the servers or allow transfers. I might have held out if the Devs had replied to this or if the customer service rep didn't lie to me when they denied my request to transfer servers.

Was really hoping we would get a reply from a Dev but that dream dwindles each day as does this happening anytime soon. I think its time to take the matter into our own hands and every Oceanic/APAC player that wants to continue this game should just re-roll to Dalborra and Bioware will meet these requested changes in there own time.

Yeah as if. If the Dev's don't at least acknowledge the problem I don't' see why I should continue to support them.

It also says a lot about a game where I don't want to replay it all again. I don't want to re-roll because I won't have fun to play it again.....

I played WOW on a US server with Aussies and you guys are great to play MMO's with. I think another thing I missed about this game is playing with you guys. The different cultures really add to a server and I hope you guys realize a lot of Americans like playing MMO's with you.

NO Just please NO. Leave us PVP'ers alone. Its not like we are getting all that we want already, you want to take away the one thing we have i.e. a server with a pvp tag on it??! NOOOOooooooooo!!!

Even on a PvE server you can still activate your PvP flag, you can still gank people (that's obviously what you like to do) just not in all areas of the planets that you are able to on a PvP server.

Edited by Jarlgon

I made a thread in the Suggestions Box about 2 months ago, if i remember correctly. Stating this to an extent, just PvE and RP-PvE

The PvP server also needs to be merged something fierce.

Also, I am the same with HauksbokT, I have 7 level 50's, all Rakata minimum. There is just no chance of me re-rolling.

It's not just a tag; it's a set of game rules over two thirds of APAC players have voted-with-their-feet against. And sadly, it's also a numbers game. The other two APAC servers are better populated because more people want a PvE than a PvP environment, for whatever reason. So if this theoretical merger were ever to happen, it'd default to PvE.

Cheer up - the lack of comment from the devs probably means this is not a high priority. And F2P and the not-too-distant holiday season might see an uptick in populations anyhow.

The only reason Im opposed to merging the pvp server with the pve ones is because the one good thing that could possibly happen from f2p is increased numbers = increased world pvp, with some help towards this end by bioware.

Im still pretty pissed off that they completely stuffed up the world pvp part with the world event. I dint get to fight a single republic during the entire event I completed with two of toons. Remember the last few hours of the rakhghoul event on tatooine??! Now, that was amazing fun. You want to cash in on your comms before the vendor left?? You had to have a faction raid to push the opposing faction out and then access the vendor. It was epic and fun. Stupid Chevin crap.

Cheer up - the lack of comment from the devs probably means this is not a high priority. And F2P and the not-too-distant holiday season might see an uptick in populations anyhow.

The lack of comments from the devs says to many players they don't care. A simple acknowledgment of the discussions we're having would have been nice. This is evidently an issue for 99% of the people whom have posted here and it's all over gen chat on the fleets of all three servers. This is an issue for most players on the APAC servers, they could do us the decency of acknowledging this fact.

Will be interesting to see how Master Dar'Nala goes over the next 2 weeks, with that other game launching. Unfortunately Master Dar'Nala will most likely be a ghost town. Surely it costs money to keep 3 servers running and maintained, it makes sense to merge all into one, who cares if it's pve or pvp, we just want an active population!

I think we must keep this thread bumped until BW respond. They probably do have plans and they really do owe it to us to give us some sort of indicator.

Maybe we need to keep making threads to bring it to their attention, failing that we can always go to "A Current Affair" lol j/k :D

Mate you wont be able to pvp in the black hole if noone is there.

Sadly thats true even before gw2. I really like the game and want to see it grow but without a pvp community, there's nothing that interests me. Maybe its time for me to give up on this game too. :(

Until there are more character slots available I would oppose any merge. One Oceanic server, 8 character slots, no other options. That spells bad news. And what about guilds that want a guild for each faction, if they are on the same server that creates a range of issues.

If they merge the community they have to let us have more space for characters as they would be taking away any options other than rolling on US servers once again.

There would be naming issues, guild banks, and what not. However, it's a sacrifice we would have to make. I'm not sure how those RP guys will feel about it though, but I sure as hell want more GF and PvP pops going on.

There is nill RP on Gav Daragon (But some guilds have a rare small event once in a blue moon... last one I went to was a good 4 months back), I started out there on day 1 simply because I tend to go to RP servers given their civility tends to be better.

Id say the vast majority of the GD would want or be positive towards a merge. Although might not go down with some of the hard core raiders, but even they are basically running on empty (most of us have alts to fill raid spots, hell my old guild I was in was regularly gearing up Alts for days when tanks and healers wherent online, and that was months ago) its like some wraped incestuous relationship half the time.

Oh and to have actual back to back wz pops again during the day like the first month... and best of all, No more Sunguard in every damn match! actual PvP variety of opponents.

Unfortunately i wont be around to see it, but it would revitalize GD big time and make a big improvement on the communities (after playing a little on Droogas pleasure Barge going back to GD and seeing 20 on fleet around peek or using the GTN was eye opening and very depressing).

Id happily loose character/legacy names to see it happen.