My Sentinel Keeps Disappearing

Mechrophilia

I dont know what the correlation is for sure, but sometimes during a warzone my sentinel will become permanently invisible (to me). I don't recall this ever happening prior to my acquiring force camo. So maybe theres a correlative lead there. Edited by Mechrophilia

I dont know what the correlation is for sure, but sometimes during a warzone my sentinel will become permanently invisible (to me). I don't recall this ever happening prior to my acquiring force camo. So maybe theres a correlative lead there.

Happens when my mara or guardian does sweeps or smashes had it since the beginning

ya, it happens everywhere. it's a visual bug for hte actual player only. it doesn't make them perma invis

I've seen it happen for enemies as well. Assassins in particular. Luckily only the player model is invisible, the lightsaber isn't :)

This happened to me on Alderaan on my Marauder a while back, forgot what I done. Everyone else could see me though, the only thing I could see of myself was the little electrical parts of my vibroswords. I think it's got something to do with using force camo followed by another ability or using them right at the same time or something. I had to re-use force camo again to fix it.