Ready for f2p?

mypadinla

So as F2P is incoming who is staying and paying? Who is staying and doing F2P and who is just done and moving on to GW 2 or another game?

I guess it really doesn't matter if they take the game down for maintenance during the week or if they take it down for maintenance right after a patch since it will be F2P but what about those paying subscriber customers guess they will just have to eat it and enjoy it...

It's amazing how BW/EA let the test server die and people who tested this game are gone also the people who made videos and guides for this game seem to have quit doing them or quit the game or both.

I leave you with this question if BW/EA let the test server die/fail with all of it's people who were helping them do their job.... What makes you think that as a paying subscriber they will not do the same to the game and let it die?

They just keep milking the cow till it dies.... I see lots of cows still have milk but how much milk are you willing to give until you realize you are not eating grass you are eating genetically modified corn....

Die in peace SWTOR fans, community, gamers and the like.

This will come to pass as the greatest gaming failure in history but it's ok you were a part of something huge :)

P.S. And no SWTOR is not Vader it will not come back with a vengeance.

(puts hazard material suit on)

I'll likely stick around if my guild stays alive :) Most likely be paying a sub, even if I dont make the most of it, as long as I cna have fun raiding, FPs and a bit of PvP now and again I'm happy ^^

As for the distant future, if the game truly 'died' (like real dead beat nobody around) then I'll likely just stop playing MMOs till something great comes along. MoP doesnt quite interest me enough, and although I believe GW2 will be a great game, its just not for me.

I'll be here subbing away. I'm still enjoying the game as is my guild. Maybe we're not "hardcore" enough gamers but we're enjoying all the available content right now. We also believe that Bioware will keep their word and put out more content on a more frequent basis. We are also excited about all the upcoming content and until that changes, we're subbin' up!

And the award for the most incoherent ramble on the forums today goes to....mypadinla!

I had to read that three times to make sense of that. Lots of very very confused attempts at aphorism there.

I'm sticking around at least until 2 months after f2p (aka 1 time card). If we haven't gone p2win by then I'll buy another time card, so on and so forth.

It's amazing that there are so much of these threads and every single poster thinks that we care about their opinion of the game when really we are just laughing at you wasting your time and money on a game you dislike just to whine, I thought my wife was the biggest whiner - Then I met general discussion.

And the award for the most incoherent ramble on the forums today goes to....mypadinla!

I had to read that three times to make sense of that. Lots of very very confused attempts at aphorism there.

I'm sticking around at least until 2 months after f2p (aka 1 time card). If we haven't gone p2win by then I'll buy another time card, so on and so forth.

I had to Vandicus... otherwise the ban patrol will lock it and put it away forever... you know those damn droids think for themselves now... LOL!

Enjoy the game while it lasts you sentient beings :rak_03:

It's amazing that there are so much of these threads and every single poster thinks that we care about their opinion of the game when really we are just laughing at you wasting your time and money on a game you dislike just to whine, I thought my wife was the biggest whiner - Then I met general discussion.

You want a glass of wine Marrex?

For someone who just commented on a post to complain and give us your 2 cents worth of an opinion you might as well just kept your mouth shut or I mean keep trolling posts and wasting your time you waste of a human being. :D

And "First Prize" goes to this man !!!!!