Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Have belt and wrist that i can put mods in,but not armor mods in them.

Lord_Karsk

There are some things in this game that is sad ! like the lack of

customization to our characters. Trying to put any armor mod from a battlemaster item

into the legacy gear belt/wrist doesnt work because all the armoring mods say they are for cheast, hads etc.

What can i do ? is it the same with warhero armorings ? i mean who comes up with these idees

that doesnt do the players any good.

Edited by Lord_Karsk

There are some things in this game that is beyond sad ! like the almost total lack of

any customization to our characters. Trying to put any armor mod from a battlemaster item

into the legacy gear belt/wrist doesnt work because all the armoring mods say they are for cheast, hads etc.

What can i do ? is it the same with warhero armorings ? i mean who comes up with these idees

that is nothing but terrible for the players.

General Armorings for your belts/bracers are sadly only available through PvE. PvP only has Armorings specific for a certain slot.

Rank 1-22's can be crafted.

Rank 23's you can buy with Daily comms.

Rank 25's drop off Soa in EV HM/NM and Karagga in KP HM/NM.

Rank 26's drop off Kephess in HM EC.

Edited by Rhaphael

another QQ topic, you cant do that because people would farm only the cheapest armor (gloves/boots) and then put in the chest, head, pants, etc leading to wrong stat distribution... think before you post

Yes do think before you post - These armorings could drop a little more frequently - like off the last 2 bosses. That would solve the problem without having all hell break loose like you suggest.

another QQ topic, you cant do that because people would farm only the cheapest armor (gloves/boots) and then put in the chest, head, pants, etc leading to wrong stat distribution... think before you post

No you should think before you post, how hard is it to make 2 armoring mods, 1 for belt and 1 for wrist

and put it in the vendor that is for belt and wrist only ? Developers when they made these new gear items

just dident think about this issue. Mistakes happen.

PvP players should have some equality with the PvE part of the game.

And some of us, ALOT of us actually care about having the correct item with what ever else we are using !

Edited by Lord_Karsk

Bracers are invisible. Belts are only a VERY small part of your looks. So you don't NEED to raid.

Bracers are not invisible... A lot of gloves cover up that area, but they most definitely are visible.

No, you dont NEEEEEEEED to riad, you dont NEEEEEED to play this game. But for a game that keeps on touting how you can look how you want, it's amazing how many ways that you simply cant.

for a game that keeps on touting how you can look how you want, it's amazing how many ways that you simply cant.

It's also amazing how many ways you actually can. The combinations are not infinite, but they are way broader and more flexible then people complaining make it appear. More so then most games in fact

Edited by Andryah

How hard is it to NOT complain about every little thing in the game, and actually adapt to your choices, just like in real life???

:rolleyes:

My little complain is valid, you complaining about others wanting some good improvements to the game is well........

If you cant stick with the issue and do nothing but derail the thread get out of my thread TY.

My little complain is valid, you complaining about others wanting some good improvements to the game is well........

If you cant stick with the issue and do nothing but derail the thread get out of my thread TY.

It wasn't a complaint... it was a question.

So in response to my quetion.... you are saying that it is very hard to NOT complain about the small things in an MMO? Or is it an entitlement sort of thing, in your opinion?

And, you don't own the thread or the dicussion, you only started the thread. Bioware owns the thread, and all other content in this forum. ;)

Edited by Andryah

You go get a set of legacy armor from the legacy armor vendors to transfer the appropriate mods. When my sage hit level 50 he had a near full set of Columi-grade mods waiting for him that was looted by another character of mine.

The PvP belt and Wrist items are non-moddable just like the PvE ones, the Tionese, Columni and Rakata wrists and belts don't have removable mods either so raiding won't change that at all.

all things are equal, mostly your moddable belts and wrists need to be filled with armourings bought with daily comms.

Just get over it and buy them off the gtn? What do you pvp guys spend your credits on anyway? A very small percentage of the playerbase are actually getting the top tier armorings off of kephess - so you're not the only one. What's Equivalent to beating hard mode kephess in pvp? That's what youd have to do to get a pvp specific rank 26 armorng in my opinion.

God forbid BW wants you to explore other parts of the game.

Edited by Typeslice

The PvP belt and Wrist items are non-moddable just like the PvE ones, the Tionese, Columni and Rakata wrists and belts don't have removable mods either so raiding won't change that at all.

all things are equal, mostly your moddable belts and wrists need to be filled with armourings bought with daily comms.

Yes this is what i'm doing now, also to not lose to much expertise i have to use 2 relics and not use my matrix cube.

Use 2 daily pve armoring mods with augments and 2 pvp mods from what ever extra piece i have to bye.

Edited by Lord_Karsk

You go get a set of legacy armor from the legacy armor vendors to transfer the appropriate mods. When my sage hit level 50 he had a near full set of Columi-grade mods waiting for him that was looted by another character of mine.

This is what i have, want all my pvp mods in my legacy gear but i cannot do that as i said with wrist and belts

when it comes to armoring pvp mods mods.Sad sad sad.

You hit a point expertise-wise where you get as much if not better results from pvp mod + pve armoring in those two slots anyway. Pvp relics easily outperform matrix cubes now so you are are not losing anything there either.

On something as drastic as a chestpiece/helm your argument might hold credence, but belt/wrist are not visually impactful enough to warrant a systematic redesign.

Just get over it and buy them off the gtn? What do you pvp guys spend your credits on anyway? A very small percentage of the playerbase are actually getting the top tier armorings off of kephess - so you're not the only one. What's Equivalent to beating hard mode kephess in pvp? That's what youd have to do to get a pvp specific rank 26 armorng in my opinion.

God forbid BW wants you to explore other parts of the game.

Yes, shame on you for not wanting to be forced to raid!! Raiding is the ultimate test of leetness and e-peen measurement! Why else would developers waste so much time on it?

Yes, shame on you for not wanting to be forced to raid!! Raiding is the ultimate test of leetness and e-peen measurement! Why else would developers waste so much time on it?

Despite the sarcasm I spent a lot of time in OPs and haven't gotten a single armoring my Knight can use. My shadow has one that I've lovingly jammed into his belt, but my Knight is still waiting. Recently I gave up and bought the Black Hole belt.

To a previous poster: I know we shouldn't farm 1 piece and just put it where we want, but making, say, hand-slots able to go into wrists and belt as sort of a combo platter would go a long way to helping everyone out. Synthweavers/Armormech probably don't care for their PVE belts and bracers as much until later, but the rest of us could use the ability to move it around. Call it a quality of life alteration.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.