Looking For A Mask That Doesn't Hide Hood To Go With Supreme Inquisitors Robes

Smartie

Most likely it doesn't, but it would be kind of cool if Darth Nihilus' mask could be worn with hooded robes.

http://www.swtor.com/free

Considering that they're showing the Nihilus mask worn with a hood I'm going to be pretty ticked off if the thing isn't adaptive and hood-friendly.

I mean, who made the decision to exclude light armor from hood+mask? Instead we're stuck with hood or mask (except for the few exceptions already mentioned). Just a perpetual gripe of mine until they finally- if ever- fix this.

The very second I discovered Kallig's Countenance didn't work with a hood and wasn't necessary to defeat Zash I ripped those mods out and went back to my not-so-Sithy headband headgear...this was far before hide head slot, and that's when my gripe began ;)

There is a world drop light armor version of the Malgus respirator that you can use.

Where do you get this and what is it called? I've been unable to find any info on it.

and the death claw mask you get from the taris social vendor hides the hood unless there's a different version.

I've just dropped a ticket in about the Death Claw mask obtained from Taris social vendor apparently it shouldn't hide hood and they are gonna see what they can do about rectifying the problem. In answer to everything else there are only 3 in the whole game at the moment.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.