Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Decision Time for 6 Monthers

ZudetGambeous

I will be canceling my subscription. For the same reason I did when I quit WoW. Sick of doing the same thing for months on end. When you can pug EC HM and afk pvp for the best gear, the game gets boring really fast.

I considered doing alts, but I'm forced to go through the same planet story lines or do more pvp instead. At least in WoW you could branch out to different zones / continents to level up in different areas. They should have doubled the amount of planets and gave you the option to choose which planet to level up on.

Game was released way before it should have been. 6 months for a Group Finder? Really?

No thanks, on to the next game. Hopefully they can hold my attention a bit better.

I don't believe there was a 12 month option...

Regardless, this six monther is out as of tomorrow.

There isn't a 12 month option. That person is a troll and frequently makes similar statements like that in other threads.

Edited by flyersfan

Well this is it for us 6 monthers. Renewal is this week. Who is staying and who is leaving?

anyone renewing for another 6 months?

Personally I am not renewing, I will be taking a 3-4 month break to try out GW2 and wait for TOR to get more content.

I went for the 3 month plan. that'll get me to f2p and then ill use coins to unlock features. as long as the features are account wide. ill be playing swtor for a long time

I had to bump my six month sub down to three months. August is a big month for birthdays in my family and I had a lot of presents to buy. I figure this will take me to f2p change. If I like it I'll resub for six more months.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.