Chevin Event Rewards

I_Sithed_MyPants

Ok so I'm really disappointed with how this event turned out, especially the rewards part.

The only weapon rewards are for either Cunning or Aim, with the other rewards being a 90% speeder, a pet and some sand people armor which some people like and some people don't.

What's the point in a Strength or Willpower user doing this event when they can get very little out of it? I know they could get the pet / mount / legacy armour if they really like the look of it, but that's it really, not even a crystal or anything for lightsaber users.

It just seems like a Strength or Willpower user would likely get nothing out of doing this event.

Ok so I'm really disappointed with how this event turned out, especially the rewards part.

The only weapon rewards are for either Cunning or Aim, with the other rewards being a 90% speeder, a pet and some sand people armor which some people like and some people don't.

What's the point in a Strength or Willpower user doing this event when they can get very little out of it? I know they could get the pet / mount / legacy armour if they really like the look of it, but that's it really, not even a crystal or anything for lightsaber users.

It just seems like a Strength or Willpower user would likely get nothing out of doing this event.

Turned out? It just started. Why not try some patience?

Turned out? It just started. Why not try some patience?

I know, people are so damn impatient... Odds are this will last a week like the other live event, in that event we got new quests each day which gave us another new piece of armor... took 6 days to get the whole set...

I know, people are so damn impatient... Odds are this will last a week like the other live event, in that event we got new quests each day which gave us another new piece of armor... took 6 days to get the whole set...

All the legacy armour is already there, it just costs commendations to get.

Also if they were going to add Strength / Willpower rewards, why wouldn't they include any of these at the launch of the event in order to keep people interested in it.

Now, a sneaky Bioware would rotate the rewards on the vendor each day the event is live. Buy it now or it gets "sold out."

I guess that's a possibility, but I would have expected to see a hint towards this, or a few str / wp rewards in on the first day so people don't lose interest.

I wouldn't expect someone to go back every day to check because there's a slight chance the rewards will change completely.

Here's an idea:

Stock relevant awards for every class, every time you have an event.

That way, everyone's happy. Something that hasn't applied consistently to this MMORPG since about week 2, as the 67% loss of subs since launch and new FTP plan suggests.