Why are the event activated

Hexxas

world events are not content, its a small time waste if anything, content would be more warzones more story more ops and so forth, a world event with only range weapons and a bleh speeder does not count for content.

new   [noo, nyoo]

adjective

of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being:

con·tent1    [kon-tent]

noun

a.

something that is contained:

Hmm. Quests that are now in the game, that were not there 48 hours ago. That description seems to qualify for both of these definitions. Maybe you have a different dictionary.

More likely: You are just upset this new content is not what you wanted.

how about bw you focus on adding in new FP, new ops, new wz ...rantrantrant

Different teams have different jobs. There's probably a PvP team, a Raid team, a FP team, and an event team. They can all work separately.

Edited by Daeada

becouse i have 3 quest that says i have to get back to them later , and i started on thouse yester day.

and the game buggs all the time , the travel ablity shows as ready when its not , so im pretty sure it was not tested before the released it or thouse bugs i and others run into would have been fixed , and so what if you finish it on 1 day , its your loose , not the dev team.

i can tell you this , i got in on the rakghoul event late and it was on daily quest , and i didnt complete the event becouse of it , i think they have to let people quest when they can , and not on the game dev timers. after all its the gamers that pays for their wages. wiht out player there is no gaming company , with out game company , the dev. team wouldnt have a job.

^Facepalm....Remember the Rakghoul event? They spread the quests out over a couple of days to lengthen the event. Do people feel the need to complain about everything???