Body type 2 vs 3

Cotlu-Hunlon

I'm about to make a commando, and I really can't decide which body type to use (male). 1 is a pre-pubescent teenager, no thanks, and 4 (the fat guy) is just completely out of the question for a Special forces commander :)

For body type 2 sometimes the cannon looks too big, but also I don't like the massive shoulders and chest of 3. Can you share your opinions please oh which body type to go for?

Edited by Cotlu-Hunlon

I prefer Body type two for my Male Characters. Really, the choice is up to you on what you want to spend hours upon hours looking at.

Also, If you don't like how the cannon looks with 2, If you RP or w/e you can switch to use a rifle for that purpose

Edited by ChewyYui

Well.. I had this same dilemma with my Commando back when I had it..

I think body type 2 looks 'good' all the time

body type 3 looks silly on the lower armours and cannons but when you start to get good looking gear and cannon body type 3 looks pretty awesome.

I tried a body type 2 in beta before. Cannon and helmets just didn't seem proportioned to that type. So went with Body type 3 when the game came out and yeah in the lower tier armors it looks silly but when you get higher tier gear your Commando will look awesome.