An experimental game play (female player required).

Cirinia

Male human living presently on Earth is looking for female player of the same species for cooperative experimental play on following terms:

1. Contact only through game (no RL email exchange etc.)

2. I'm playing female character with body type, race and class chosen by You.

3. You are playing male character with body type, race and class chosen by me.

4. No leveling solo (yes that means we play on those characters only together) but gear support from other alts is allowed.

5. Light side only (either Empire or Republic).

6. Server Nightmare Lands.

Edit: I would want to play that way up to lvl 50 for story line mainly. Nightmare Lands is not necessary but that's where my main characters are.

Edited by Cirinia
Update

Male human living presently on Earth is looking for female player of the same species for cooperative experimental play on following terms:

1. Contact only through game (no RL email exchange etc.)

2. I'm playing female character with body type, race and class chosen by You.

3. You are playing male character with body type, race and class chosen by me.

4. No leveling solo (yes that means we play on those characters only together) but gear support from other alts is allowed.

5. Light side only (either Empire or Republic).

6. Server Nightmare Lands.

Edit: I would want to play that way up to lvl 50 for story line mainly. Nightmare Lands is not necessary but that's where my main characters are.

Hellooo swtor Craigslist. This actually sounds like a cool idea, in a "get out of your comfort zone" kind of way. Shame about the light side, really.

• 2 weeks later...
Isnt this discrimination against male players?

I do not see any kind of discrimination here since "female player required" is even in thread title.

How do u want to play as male with male character which is at the same time opposite to Your RL gender? :)