The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

WARNING: You must leave the protected area or you will be removed from the Warzone

Anzel

Please accept my appologies then. I personally still believe it isn't common and will surely one day have it happen to me too (hopefully not for a long time yet :)). I may just be lucky in my time PvP and if so I pray that luck continues on all my characters.

No harm intended and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

P.S. For the life of me I don't know why I got heated over this subject...F2P announced, Subs bleeding, Space update maybe put on hold...and I get snarky over a possible PvP bug instead? Not a good allocation of my energy lol.

LOL, no worries. I wasn't exactly diplomatic either. You'd think someone 45+ years old like me wouldn't let an internet post get to him like that. We all have our days I guess.

Ive had this happen 5 maybe 6 times...gets real annoying when your team is gonna win the WZ too.

Seems to happen after I'm killed and when I re-spawn I am lying down, in the death position..... cant get up or move, anything. Especially frustrating when there is only 46 seconds left in the match but your boot timer is down to 40 seconds, no rewards just straight back to where I que'd from. This has gone on for months, its most def not a new bug.

and......INB4 someone tells me the simple solution is to just not die.

I reported this in early release and it still never got fixed. Not to mention I maxed out my tickets open from reporting bugs and whatnot. I eventually gave up because I couldn't tell them about anymore bugs (granted this was January/febuary). Just one of the many reasons I and many others unsubbed long ago (got a 6 month like an idiot thinking this game would last). It happened to me a lot. Since I'm on a slower computer by the time I load into a WZ the timer has ticked down so much I can't leave the spawn fast enough and get kicked. That and sometimes it does indeed trap you in spawn and you get kicked as well (not from loading).

I'd go on more of a rant about this but about 70% of the posts on here have already covered that nicely for me.

Don't you just love such a warning message when the gate is up in front of you? :p

or even worse is when you are let out and you are jumped by a leaper class ie mara / jug / sent bla bla then cced on the jump ramp. i think that area should be a teleport to the opposing teams rez zone. this would allow people whom rezed are given a fair chance to get back into the battle.

Ya during one warzone after my first death I was waiting to get out like normal and was joined by couple others doing the same. All of a sudden they bolted out like your supposed to and I was stuck still running back and forth as if the barrier was still there....I ended up never getting out (this was before the warzone afk boot kicker was put in game.) A second time it occured was pretty much the same scenario but by then the anti afk/ leave starting area thing was in. The timer eventually kicked in and removed me , others were coming and going but I couldn't.

Only ever seen it 2 times myself a few others in guild had it happen as well.