How to gain Ashara affection?

kifa

I'm currently on Quesh with Ashara, and I don't seem to gain any affection during choices or conversations. Am I doing something wrong or is there some kind of no-affection-gain-bug that I should know about?

Also, I'm light 1.

Halp.

She is a female so listen to hear day at work and take her light saber shopping. also beware 3 days out of the month you will gain negative points just for being on the same ship. she will put that "need to talk" icon over her head when a great match of huttball is about to come on.

i have max affection with her.

Edited by vojinsa

Affection rising again. I guess I just had to get out of Quesh. Also, tried to put the dancer's outfit on her. Got trolled big time by Bioware :p

She is a female so listen to hear day at work and take her light saber shopping. also beware 3 days out of the month you will gain negative points just for being on the same ship. she will put that "need to talk" icon over her head when a great match of huttball is about to come on.

I can see why, mate. You seem to understand women very well :)

Edited by kifa

You sir, win the internet today.

I'm currently on Quesh with Ashara, and I don't seem to gain any affection during choices or conversations. Am I doing something wrong or is there some kind of no-affection-gain-bug that I should know about?

Also, I'm light 1.

Halp.

I'm dark IV and bribed her with comp gifts--after finishing chapter 2 I had 5 convos in a row with her so be patient as you're probably not far enough along in your story progression, they will come

Easiest way to get her going is buying republic memorabilia rank 2 and keep giving them to her. Then eventually she will want to talk. I have barely finished Quesh and she is already in the romantic stage with me. Then its up to your dialog choices after that. If you have a level 50 just send your companions for level 5 gifts and it will get her even higher affection.