What you want added to game, five words or less

Deathbud

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

* Ability to place "buy" orders in the market (request X number of Y at price Z).

* Vanity mods on spacecraft.

* "irrelevant" wildlife (roaming flocks of animals, birds overhead, butterflies, rabbits and the like) to make the worlds feel more "alive".

* The ability to NOT take off the second I enter my spaceship!

* search function in the Market.

1) Addons

2) Macros

3) Modern Loot Rolling System (dont let everyone roll Need whether they can use the item or not)

4) Split storyline for Advanced Classes (cmon, you say they're different classes although they share 50% of the same abilities and have the exact same story? I dont want a duplicate experience just to play Assassin and Sorceror...)

5) Cross Server Queuing for Warzones. Helps to alleviate server imbalance.

Basic macros for things like follow, and assist.

Follow that works for more than 30 game meters

A better galactic exchange- like a third pane on the sell tab that lists other iterations of the item you're about to sell and for how much others are trying to sell it for.

IF the entire class story is the same for each advanced class, then let us swap back and forth- or provide dfferent quest lines for each advanced class

Bettter functionality on companion gearing... i.e. when you mouse over an item, show all items it could replace i.e. heavy chest for you(if you can waer it) and all companions that can wear heavy armor. Don't make us summon each and every companion each time to see if we want to sell something or upgrade someone.

Edit: Forgot, a minor retune of the gathering skills. Doing without your little buddy should be the cost. So going after a lockbox with credits in it should return SLIGHTLY more credits than it cost to go out and find it. Going after underworld metals, etc should of course be it's own reward.

Edited by FunkyOne