Imperial Inquisitor respect

Alzor

Without spoilers, can someone please tell me if the inquisitor ever starts to be treated like a sith? I remember playing the first planet during beta and you're treated like trash, as compared to the warrior. So yeah, just curious if after Korriban people start kissing your feet, or will they always treat you like a second class slave sith?

You DO eventually gain respect. In fact...

WARNING! MAJOR SPOILERS

The ending of the Sith Inquisitor's story has you get placed on the Dark Council, effectively making you one of the Rulers of the Empire, just one step below the Emperor.

Edit: Sorry! Didn't notice your "without spoilers" bit. But you do eventually gain a good deal of respect. Some of the more stubborn Sith still call you a slave, but you overall gain recognition for your talents.

Edited by rashencyberspeed

Non-Sith treat you like Sith after Korriban, as expected, but actual Sith Lords are a lot more picky, but you keep climbing the ranks and earning more respect throughout the entire story, which is one of the things I really liked about the Inquisitor story.

Without spoilers, can someone please tell me if the inquisitor ever starts to be treated like a sith? I remember playing the first planet during beta and you're treated like trash, as compared to the warrior. So yeah, just curious if after Korriban people start kissing your feet, or will they always treat you like a second class slave sith?

I guess people "start kissing your feet" after you've achieved the title of Lord.