What Happends If You Dont Have 25 Friends For The New Speeder

JoanThom

So yaaa I kind of wanted to get this thing and btw if this is ment to be in the community or customer service threads bump it to there please k thx pl0x.

Anyways!

I was wondering about this alot and come to find out in real life I dont even have one friend who plays Swtor. As a matter of fact what happends if you dont even know 25 people lol.

Oh boy the crazy sad lives some ppl live who knows though :p

But yup just wanted to get some sugestions as to how any of you guys got this crazy speeder so I can be riding dirty to with it

Make friends

or go to the swtor sub-reddit, post you want to refer someone so you can get the speeder, then pray.

FAR better option: make some friends...

Or, wait 6 months and buy it from the game store.

or that.

Edited by Thaltom

Um try read it again- its 25 friend invites but only needs 1 of those friend invites to actually subscribe to the game for a month and if they play past the free 30 days into the first paid subscription month- then you get the free speeder!

Um try read it again- its 25 friend invites but only needs 1 of those friend invites to actually subscribe to the game for a month and if they play past the free 30 days into the first paid subscription month- then you get the free speeder!

^This. You don't need 25 friends, just one that actually subscribes for a month.

Also, a lot of people won't admit they did it but you can invite yourself if you have a second email address to which you can send the invite. Invite that email. Set up a new account using that email. Pay for the subscription month and wait. You get the speeder and all it cost you was $14.99.

:cool:

Edited by Blackavaar

^This. You don't need 25 friends, just one that actually subscribes for a month.

Also, a lot of people won't admit they did it but you can invite yourself if you have a second email address to which you can send the invite. Invite that email. Set up a new account using that email. Pay for the subscription month and wait. You get the speeder and all it cost you was $14.99.

This and now will be very cheap to buy TOR account since price of the game will drop because game is going F2P.

Edited by Lunablade

You still need to buy the game so the cost will be a bit higher...