Blaster Rifle Models Guide

TianaArylle

Hi all, I made a blaster rifle models guide to help the Vanguards of the world. It shows the various models and their icons for (I think) all the rifles in the game.

The image is large, but that allows you to zoom in to see detail and choose properly. Also, because this game has so many rifles, I couldn't include all the color variations - just the model variations. Some may look like duplicates, but that's just because they have an added scope, etc. To find these search on your database site of choice (I use torhead), browse by weapon type "Blaster rifle" and then look through the icons to find an obtainable model.

So, happy shootin' - for you or a companion!

Hope it helps!

Blaster Rifle Models

Yeah, this would be excellent if you included the name(s) of the rifle(s) that have that model. For instance I'd be interested in looking for the rifle that is on the bottom row and 4th from the left or the one that is on the 3rd row furthest on the left, but I don't know what their names are to search for them.

The challenge with matching names to models is that there are many rifles with the same model, so you'd have to match all the name variations. Plus, each model has multiple color variations.

If there's a model you like, I recommend using torhead.com and filtering for "blaster rifle" "prototype and custom". You can then browse to find the icon you're looking for, open those, and figure out which would be easiest for you to procure.

I know, not the easiest system...but hey, shiny guns :D

The challenge with matching names to models is that there are many rifles with the same model, so you'd have to match all the name variations. Plus, each model has multiple color variations
I can live without the color variants: they don't vary all that much, except MAYBE the unmodifiable ones.

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know where in the game files these rifle models are saved? There's one rifle in particular (top row, third from the left) that I want to make for my Trooper cosplay. Looks fairly easy, most of it can just be PVC piping, but I need something to reference for the stock and whatnot.