Rewards!!!

Takin_A_Sith

So these rewards that they are giving out after F2P is started, one of them is a Sith Meditation Throne. How exactly is this going to work? Since you currently can't sit on any of the exisiting chairs in the game. Unless they plan on adding this in an upcoming update. Or is this just "fluff" like the other stuff looks like and is just for decorations sake? Kinda looks like these rewards aren't all that rewarding after all.

And no I'm not hating. I've defended this game and the developers since I've been playing, but these "rewards" seem a tad bit cheap to me. Just sayin' :confused:

IDK Where your Source is for this, but the truth is we all can only speculate on what's to come and how these rewards are going to work/if they're fluff. To me, that sounds like a Ship Upgrade-ish deal. Random chair you can sit in that has an effect on it while you look at your galaxy map, yadda yadda.

So these rewards that they are giving out after F2P is started, one of them is a Sith Meditation Throne. How exactly is this going to work? Since you currently can't sit on any of the exisiting chairs in the game. Unless they plan on adding this in an upcoming update. Or is this just "fluff" like the other stuff looks like and is just for decorations sake? Kinda looks like these rewards aren't all that rewarding after all.

And no I'm not hating. I've defended this game and the developers since I've been playing, but these "rewards" seem a tad bit cheap to me. Just sayin' :confused:

It is a SITH meditation thrown. The "h e l l" of it is that you can look at it but you can't actually sit on it. :D

From what I read, the Throne, Pet Lizard and Mask are not being giving out as rewards. You have to purchase them with coins.

Edited by KeepMe

I'm guessing that it will be part of your ship. Something dumb for you to chill in while you are on your ship. I think someone above mentioned it possibly working like the chairs you can sit in while traveling thru space. At this point your guess is as good as mine. We will know....soon.... Edited by renoxodus

Well seeing as the Lizard will be useable (Pet) Mask can be worn.... i would think you could sit on the Throne. But don't quote me on that.

We still can't sit in all the chairs in the game. What makes you think because the mask can be worn and the pet can be used that that correlates to being able to sit in the chair. We currently have pets and masks in the game and they work as intended. We have a ton of chairs in the game and noone can sit on them. :rolleyes:

Edited by Urael

Well seeing as the Lizard will be useable (Pet) Mask can be worn.... i would think you could sit on the Throne. But don't quote me on that.

We still can't sit in all the chairs in the game. What makes you think because the mask can be worn and the pet can be used that that correlates to being able to sit in the chair. We currently have pets and masks in the game and they work as intended. We have a ton of chairs in the game and noone can sit on them. :rolleyes:

He said "don't quote me on that" and you did, lol. Just an observation and little funny :D.

Now so did I, /shrug.

Edited by kirorx

You'll have to buy ability to use chairs for your character, depending on type of chair. So ulocking armchain-sitting ability won't hel you with throne.

Oh, and you'll have to buy those perks for each character separately.

BINGO!! This was the point I was getting at. Thank you. ;)

Alright let me be more clear, sorry. :o

Will the throne be just decoration or will it actually be usable? It doesn't really matter to me if you have to buy it, or it's a "reward". Just wondering if you can sit on it? Cuz that would be sweet! :cool:

You know as much as we do, its reads: a chair to meditate, so there for you sit in it and meditate. where we can put it no one knows but BW. so we wait for more info, kinda what we are use to.

IDK Where your Source is for this, but the truth is we all can only speculate on what's to come and how these rewards are going to work/if they're fluff. To me, that sounds like a Ship Upgrade-ish deal. Random chair you can sit in that has an effect on it while you look at your galaxy map, yadda yadda.

I think he is talking about this.

http://www.swtor.com/free

W-T-F are you going to do with a chair anyways. If you can sit in it thats great but, where would you put this chair and why would you need it. (mabye on your shuttle)

Not trying to be a hater and I don't care about F2P, it's just that these items are STUPID. A holo-gram of a creature thats STUPID, a car-bonite freeze chamber STUPID, and a party jawa Stupid.

They better add some new adaptive gear or something like that.

I think he is talking about this.

http://www.swtor.com/free

W-T-F are you going to do with a chair anyways. If you can sit in it thats great but, where would you put this chair and why would you need it. (mabye on your shuttle)

Not trying to be a hater and I don't care about F2P, it's just that these items are STUPID. A holo-gram of a creature thats STUPID, a car-bonite freeze chamber STUPID, and a party jawa Stupid.

They better add some new adaptive gear or something like that.

It's so you can whip it out and epeen. Look I have a chair. You get the emotes /gameshowmodel so you can show off your chair as if it was in the showcase showdown of the price is right AND /haughty so you can give a haughty laugh of dirition and sound much the same as Dr. Sheldon Cooper of TV's "The Big Bang Theory".

Edited by Urael