P2w?

reaperkeepet

My friend tells me this new F2P **** is going to be like buying Hutt Tokens - P2W for stuff. I said this is utter ********. Competitive PvP is only one part of the game. Theres a single player experience as well. What the hell would they charge something like Hutt Tokens for something like that? HUH?? So PLEASE someone tell me who is right. No whining or crying in your asnwer. Edited by reaperkeepet

My friend tells me this new F2P **** is going to be like buying Hutt Tokens - P2W for stuff. I said this is utter ********. PvP is only one part of the game. Theres a single player experience as well. What the hell would they charge something like Hutt Tokens for something like that? HUH?? So PLEASE someone tell me who is right. No whining or crying in your asnwer.

Its not P2W yet.

They mentioned store bought consumables. so yeah, p2w.... sorry :(

It depends. If said consumables are things like a consumable that turns you into tiny wampa but is removed in combat? That would be the opposite of "p2w". Especially if it was impossible to use in pvp games. P2W is just another form of leaping to red herring the F2P model and that is it.

False, they announced fluff gear and items, NOTHING points to pay to win.

Also, consumables aren't always buff granting. Many consumables are for things like teleporting to the fleet, giving off special effects, and other vanity inspired things.