Digital Deluxe Players Should Get Heroes' Banner as well

SharpG

DDE cost waaay less then CE, yet DDE players have always wanted all the perks.

most likely all these perks will be avaliable in the store anyway

The only real in game "perks" CE got over DDE was a mouse droid (not even a REAL mouse droid) and a vendor that they said would be updated regularly but got ignored.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it should be more like:

Standard subs get: A

DDE subs get: A + B

CE subs get: A + C

Then they should finally do something with the CE vendor.

Why would this be logical? This is idiotic and would cause people to feel left out on both accounts.

Why would this be logical? This is idiotic and would cause people to feel left out on both accounts.

I'm sorry... i didn't realize that when you said "Just my opinion" meant that it was the only one that mattered.

Not everyone believes that owning the most expensive version of the game means you should get everything everyone else gets ever plus more. I believe that different versions should get different rewards, personally as a CE player I don't WANT what everyone else has, I would prefer to be different.

Not that it matters since any idea other than yours is "idiotic" apparently.

The only real in game "perks" CE got over DDE was a mouse droid (not even a REAL mouse droid) and a vendor that they said would be updated regularly but got ignored.

Have you stopped to wonder why? Probably because one of the biggest reasons for getting the CE is for the physical items you get seeing as the digital stuff is nearly identical to the DDE.

I'm sorry... i didn't realize that when you said "Just my opinion" meant that it was the only one that mattered.

Not everyone believes that owning the most expensive version of the game means you should get everything everyone else gets ever plus more. I believe that different versions should get different rewards, personally as a CE player I don't WANT what everyone else has, I would prefer to be different.

Not that it matters since any idea other than yours is "idiotic" apparently.

No why would you exclude anyone? Is both parties being upset better than neither being upset? Thats the idiotic and illogical part. Logic states you want everyone happy.

Have you stopped to wonder why? Probably because one of the biggest reasons for getting the CE is for the physical items you get seeing as the digital stuff is nearly identical to the DDE.

I disagree, if that were the truth why add it as a "digital store" advertised with "regular updates" instead of just giving us another item or two and being done with it. It was meant to draw players into purchasing that version of the game. It lead the players to believe we would get ONGOING bonuses for the purchase.

I could care less about my Darth Malgus paper weight, the metal case for the discs I never used, the piece of paper that has a picture of the same galaxy i can see in game on my ship, the picture book I never bothered to unwrap, or the "high quality" cardboard box it all came in. I bought the CE for the store.

No why would you exclude anyone? Is both parties being upset better than neither being upset? Thats the idiotic and illogical part. Logic states you want everyone happy.

No less than yours since yours excludes EVERYONE except the CE owners. So apparently they are the ones who should "be happy".

Edited by Blaac

I disagree, if that were the truth why add it as a "digital store" advertised with "regular updates" instead of just giving us another item or two and being done with it. It was meant to draw players into purchasing that version of the game. It lead the players to believe we would get ONGOING bonuses for the purchase.

I could care less about my Darth Malgus paper weight, the metal case for the discs I never used, the piece of paper that has a picture of the same galaxy i can see in game on my ship, the picture book I never bothered to unwrap, or the "high quality" cardboard box it all came in. I bought the CE for the store.

I beg to differ. I think one of the biggest draws to the CE is the physical items. And whether its in a collector tin or cardboard box with the pictures and markings collectors love the stuff they can put on display and show off when their friends come over. They love stuff that they can physically get their hands on. That's kind of the point of collecting and in this case Collectors Edition. The digital items are a bonus and like I said the digital items people are getting with the CE are nearly identical to what DD gets with the exception of the mouse droid and the store.

No less than yours since yours excludes EVERYONE except the CE owners. So apparently they are the ones who should "be happy".

No it doesnt. Everyone gets both A and B. People who spent the most also get C. This way all rational people are happy.

I beg to differ. I think one of the biggest draws to the CE is the physical items. And whether its in a collector tin or cardboard box with the pictures and markings collectors love the stuff they can put on display and show off when their friends come over. They love stuff that they can physically get their hands on. That's kind of the point of collecting and in this case Collectors Edition. The digital items are a bonus and like I said the digital items people are getting with the CE are nearly identical to what DD gets with the exception of the mouse droid and the store.

Yet you refused to buy it until it was $30...

Yet you refused to buy it until it was $30...

Well I had already bought the DD and didn't see the need to fork out $150 for half the stuff I've already got. But it went to $30 I saw no reason not to get it, hell if it had gone to $50 or 60 I would've considered buying it for the sheer collectors nostalgia. Plus at the time I could pre-order the game $150 was a little more than I could justify.

If i am not mistaken DDE did not get every digital item.

Not the Mouse Droid at anyrate.

Edit* Also the too be updated regularly CE vendor did not get updated.

The mouse droid and store being the only digital difference between DD and CE was mentioned already.

The mouse droid and store being the only digital difference between DD and CE was mentioned already.

Im Sorry i missed it :o

Edit*

I think the ones with the normal Edition should get something aswell Since its going F2P and all.

For all that its worth this is just my Opinion though.

Edited by STEllUS-swei

Well I had already bought the DD and didn't see the need to fork out $150 for half the stuff I've already got. But it went to $30 I saw no reason not to get it, hell if it had gone to $50 or 60 I would've considered buying it for the sheer collectors nostalgia. Plus at the time I could pre-order the game $150 was a little more than I could justify.

Exactly so the stuff in there isnt all that great is it? So your argument holds no water. Fact is most people did not buy it for the physical items.

Exactly so the stuff in there isnt all that great is it? So your argument holds no water. Fact is most people did not buy it for the physical items.

No it's not that it isn't all that great, its that I have kids and $150 was more then I could justify at the time. Really, you think you are going to sit here and tell me what my motivations are, you don't even know me.

Hi folks, I just wanted to drop in to let you know that, thanks to all of your feedback, we are currently working on something for Digital Deluxe players. We're not quite ready to say what exactly, but know that this is definitely happening. Thanks again!

Oh, look! More lies! :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I not only was there from the start and gave my support like many others but I also choose to drop 150 bucks on this game for the CE and had to pre order it too in order to get the CE since theres only so many preorders for the CE and for a limited time only and usually that kind of support and effort counts and means something to the developers/publishers and is the reason they offer the CE buyers something extra. Now should someone who dropped 70 bucks think they should get everything I got and will get when already they are paying less never mind the rest that I mentioned.

Bottom line people who pay more get more and should get more never mind the other details. Now some people are trying to be smart and act dumb at the same time by thinking a 20 upgrade should get everything a 150 dollar CE gets. If that was the case a lot of people wouldn't bother with the CE of any game since what normally sucks people in or counts for people is the special offers and in game extras they get with CE and since some of the extras are never released again in some games and the only way to get them was if you pre ordered a CE it makes it even more worth it.