anyone come across this bug?

babykahna

went into a regular warzone novare coast, game started out 7 versus 8 and stayed that way the entire game through. This was during peak hours where alot of people were queueing up. And because bioware says they fixed the bug which used to not show a person, it was definitely 7 versus 8 the whole game through.

So at the end of the game I look at the warzone scoreboard and turns out the other team had nine people. One person disconnected or something but was shown as a member of the other team. His stats were all zeroes.

So is there possibly a bug where somehow that person's character took a slot even though he wasn't in the game or had disconnected from the game, thereby preventing anyone else from joining and thus a 7vs8 occurs?

Only problem is that I have had this happen and did a head count and sure enough we did not have 8, has happened in RWZs too. BW needs to look into this immediately!

You can't get another person in a ranked WZ if one drops out for whatever reason...

Only problem is that I have had this happen and did a head count and sure enough we did not have 8, has happened in RWZs too. BW needs to look into this immediately!

if it happened in rwz, then one of the players didn't take the pop or was dc'd. you need exactly 8 ppl in BOTH team queues in order for the wz to initiate itself. the second one person dc's or leaves queue, you are unqueued form rwz.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3397/screenshot2012073110060.jpg

theres the screenshot.

as you can see a 7 vs 8 with a guy right at the bottom making up the 9th for the other team with zero stats (likely not in the game as we never saw him) and preventing someone else from joinin to fill the 8th spot on our side. This was regulars not rateds.

Only conclusion I can draw up is there was 8 to make a queueu pop, but someone didn't accept and no others were queue'ing to fill it out. I've never been in a WZ with only 7 (minus ranked WZ's) total, but I don't think the invite from the system is bugged due to 9 on the other team (as one of them DC'd or left, which allowed them to get another)...so I dunno.

if it happened in rwz, then one of the players didn't take the pop or was dc'd. you need exactly 8 ppl in BOTH team queues in order for the wz to initiate itself. the second one person dc's or leaves queue, you are unqueued form rwz.

In RWZ's, you will automatically get pulled into the WZ even if you don't hit the ENTER option when it runs out. (Unless of course you hit the LEAVE option or DC).

Edited by Pistols

Only conclusion I can draw up is there was 8 to make a queueu pop, but someone didn't accept and no others were queue'ing to fill it out. I've never been in a WZ with only 7 (minus ranked WZ's) total, but I don't think the invite from the system is bugged due to 9 on the other team (as one of them DC'd or left, which allowed them to get another)...so I dunno.

as such im wondering if anyone else has come across this. and i doubt noone queued up or came in to fill it out because it was peak hours where there were roughly 3 fleets with about 200 peeps on each. that said its not one i've seen often. its my second time seeing this since the 1.3 patch so it doesnt happen too often i guess.

as such im wondering if anyone else has come across this. and i doubt noone queued up or came in to fill it out because it was peak hours where there were roughly 3 fleets with about 200 peeps on each. that said its not one i've seen often. its my second time seeing this since the 1.3 patch so it doesnt happen too often i guess.

And you're assuming the guy with no points was on the other team? Why, just because you couldn't cast a MVP vote for him?

I think it's much more likely he was loading onto your team, but never fully made it in (so never got marked as a deserter and bounced). And he didn't qualify for a MVP vote either because of 0 in-game activity, or as a consequence of the half-load. That seems much more likely of a bug than assuming the other team accidentally got 9.

3 Fleets of the same faction...with roughly 200 on each...

I call shenanigens...

I was in a warzone the other day which was 7vs8 almost to the end of the match untilthe 8th person came into the game.

After the game over and i was back at the fleet people were complaning how they have been sitting in que for 15 minutes and gotten into no games in the chat. So who knows. Maybe some special set of events make the game fail to fill the last spot for some reason.

Edit. and nope, it wasn't the frame bug ^^

Edited by Helistin

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3397/screenshot2012073110060.jpg

theres the screenshot.

as you can see a 7 vs 8 with a guy right at the bottom making up the 9th for the other team with zero stats (likely not in the game as we never saw him) and preventing someone else from joinin to fill the 8th spot on our side. This was regulars not rateds.

sure he wasnt the 8th for your team? Coulda been a bad loading where you see the person suck in the middle of the map (where the speed boost is)

It is very likely that someone on their team left and a new player joined just as the match ended, therefore he got all 0's.

This has happened a lot to me (everyone who was in the match at some point is displayed).

As for 7 people: I've also seen it happen. In my case, it was because someone had teamed up with a group and a person had left that group as the queue went.

Edited by Fdzzaigl