Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Which class best resembles Darth Talon?

hunterraaze

I want to make a Talon clone, but then I couldn't think which class I should choose. I was thinking, either the Sith Juggernaut, or the Sith Sorcerer. She uses one Lightsaber, They use one Lightsaber. But I can't decide because wasn't she pro with force lightning, but she was also a good blade user, so which one do you think would be best for the clone? And don't worry about the Twi'lek not being playable for the warrior, that's the wonders of legacy. Also, gear wise, we all know how she is dressed, so which one of those classes ressembles her gear wise? Could you suggest the gear I should wear? I was thinking having the hide head gear active, then have the slave outfit for the bottum, and was thinking of using the unify color option to match with a black top. So, which top ould be the best? I don't know much about the gear in this game. Darth Talon was also pretty evil, if I remember correctly, so I will do all the dark options and such, does that sound right? I thnk that about covers it, so which class do you think would be best to ressemble Darth Talon? (I'm thinking more on the lines of Sorcerer, but just wanted to check).

I heard something about red skinned characters turning light pink if they go full evil, so I would probably nix the full darkside if that were true. Also alot of the medium armor tops for female toons are like mid riffs, so that should fit well.

My Assassin is also is also a red Twi´lek, but I don´t know why people want to make an except copy of Talon. My char is inspired by her, but not a clone.

Anyway, don´t go over 2000 DS points. Your char will turn into an unhealthy pink and the eyes, especially the lids, will look ridiculous, but you neeed DS1 for the sithy eyes.

Yes, some of the marauder stuff look a little bit lik Talon´s Outfit, but marauder´s use 2 lightsaber, so you should stick with juggernaut instead and hope to find the right gear.

• 6 months later...

Twi'leks can't choose yellow eyes as default colour.

I'm currently doing a Talon inspired warrior, but not sure which class to go with. I was thinking juggernaut due to using a single saber and being able to get more groups via group finder but I'm not sure I like the armour. Where as the marauder fits the looks department more but wields two sabers and is a lot more fragile

If your gonna be a warrior I hope you dont care about story consistency at all. Since, you know, the warrior is referred to as "pure of blood" which is impossible for a twi'lek.

I know most people couldn't care less about that, but I do. I think a character modeled after her would make more sense as a sorc. You can get adaptive armor anyways, but nothign is really going to match Talon's darth bikini. Murauders can get tank tops + pants, and sorcs can get tank tops + long skirts. Sorcs do have the lightning focus you want too though.

Which one is Talon again?

She's this one http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Talon

On the issue of pure of blood, Zabrak is still available from the start, and being alien it has unique conversation options, which I've already notice is adopted with the Twi'lek such as when you speak to that orange pure blood at the entrance to the sith academy and he tasks you to examine all the teachers, when you say am I suspected (Because you're an alien) he says no, you are young, indicating it's the teachers age and training he has a problem with as well as their claim of pure blood.

Edited by LordRaeth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.