Characters from your class stories you would like as companions

Fellface

Darth vowran. dude would make such a better tank then broonmark.

Besides, he is practically the only sith i have met in the game who isn't an outright psychotic bully. (or just psychotic paranoid whackjob, like the final boss) and who wouldn't want a member of the dark council on their team?

I wouldnt mind hallow voice from the consular storyline on belsavis, anybody else think of any good ones??

Master Zash in Assassin story. Haven't played to the end of that story line, I think at least her voice can be part of your companion at the end.

lets see here?

consular? none....i found the companions i got alot better...

smuggler? the chick that risha hates would have been great

trooper? if jaxo didnt "spoiler alert avoided" she would have been good..that is if you went the light side option.

jedi knight? no one stood out

inquisitor? well for all imps thana would have been good but killing her was just as good.

BH? blizz is all you need and mako. who cares about the rest...could replace scadge.

the rest nothing warrents being in your crew.

Yes, Thana and Jaxo are two I'd love to have as companions. I also like the idea of future companions coming from people you decide to let live. While I understand why Bioware took away the ability to kill companions, with the current ones filling all the roles you would need in a flashpoint, the new ones could come from random npc's you decide to spare or develop relationships with. Would add variety to companions and make it so that not every Sith Warrior had Quinn, for example.

Also, I want to romance Zash, make it happen Bioware!

For smuggler, the Jedi you meet on Tatooine would have been a perfect addition. Far more than either of my current female companions. I was severely pissed when I learned she wasn't my companion. There was so much potential (let alone shaking up the stupid jedi/sith only getting jedi/sith companions) for a love interest, or just in general having a jedi join the ranks of a scoundrel.

Warrior could also have had the melee girl from Tatooine also join up with you. I honestly though she was my next companion when I did that story.

Spoiler Alert!

From the Jedi Knight Storyline... the female Voss Tala-Reh (nice story but the ending.....)

Smuggler Storyline.. the female Mirialan Kixi on Taris.. i thought she was gonna be a companion..

Jedi Consular Storyline... hmm.. padawan Aris on Taris and Sidonie Garen (good voice acting) on Alderaean.. but none I would consider as a companion.. well Mako did make an appearance so :D

Edited by ThroneOfOP

Smuggler: Ga'ram from smuggler storyline would be epic for his voice alone. Hell I'd make him read aloud the ingredients list on the food cans! Malkavian Primogen Grout never sounded so good.

Trooper: Not part of the storyline per se, but I'd have far more liked having Yael as a companion than Mr. "Stick up his butt" Jorgan. A medic sure would have been nice from the start too.

I'd want my Legacy characters (naturally, with stats adjusted for the appropriate level of the character that you're running) to be summonable as companions. Not going to happen, I know...... but that would be so.... frakking... awesome... Edited by Helig

Smuggler: Ga'ram from smuggler storyline would be epic for his voice alone. Hell I'd make him read aloud the ingredients list on the food cans! Malkavian Primogen Grout never sounded so good.

Biff ftw! and he'd be the first body type 4 companion! oh wait there's Skadge but they are that big by default.. :p

Edited by Skorz

WARNING! Spoilers.

-A reanimated Cyber-Jaxo for sure! :)

-Zash was cool, was hoping my Inquisitor could romance her, though im kinda glad I didnt. Maybe with a nice new body and a less manipulative attitude.

-Thana would be great. Id replace Ashara with her immediately!

-Oh, and picking between the Jedi and Sith girl in Tatooine for Smugglers would have been sweeter if oneof them became a compaion.

-Also that one eyed dude in Korriban wouldve been cool ... maybe ...

-Oh! That Jedi dude in the Belsavis Sith Warrior story, if you go Lightside.

....thats all for now.

From the Smuggler story: The Jedi you meet on tatooine that is trying to stop a sith from aquiring the holocron of darth nihilus. Dark side smugglers could instead get the sith.

From the Bounty Hunter: Hylo Visz (however its spelt)

she is mentioned in a companion quest of Gault's

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.