Can I finish Kaliyos convos on belsavis?

Cathest

As long as you have completed Chapter 2, you can finish any companion conversations. With Kaliyo, all I had to do was do her last companion quest, which I was waiting on doing (this was my 2nd agent, so I didn't need the bufff), so when I finished it, I was done with her. I actually recommend finishing her before Corelliia (when you get done with Voss, you will see why).

Hm, wonder what it was that was keeping some people from getting her last conversation. There have been people that said they got her affection up to 10k and were level 50 but hadn't completed Corellia, and when they did they got it...must have just been some kind of trigger bug.

Dang, can anyone confirm for sure?

If I finish chapter 2 can I get all Kaliyos convos or do I need to finish act 3?

I can comfirm. I've always had at least one, if not two companions maxed at the end of chapter 2 - through 5 50's.

I can comfirm. I've always had at least one, if not two companions maxed at the end of chapter 2 - through 5 50's.

ok gonna grind her affection now, hope i get it!

btw can anyone link a comp guide that shows the convos for all comps, or at least when u get which convo...been googling like crazy and havnt found anythign like it

There are a very few companions (Khem Val comes to mind) that require you to finish Chapter 3 in order to gain their bonuses. Kaliyo isn't one of them, and yeah, you can obtain her bonus if you don't romance her (otherwise, female characters would sort of be screwed, huh?).

is temple also maxable after chapter 2? id like to know before i drop another load of gifts...especailly since i prolyl wont be playing IA for a while

Yes, she is. On my agents, I had all maxed before finishing Chapter 3.