Things never get fixed

Volcanicstrad

Welcome to SWTOR where glitches last until the game goes FTP.

Face down in starting zone of WZ after being knocked down right at death....been there since launch

People no showing up in WZ party frame

Having an entire race not being able to see helms

Wow this game is crap.

Edited by Volcanicstrad

While I won't say the whole game is crap. It is getting frustrating when the patch notes say a bug is fixed when it clearly is not. Competitive pvp just won't be fun until the bugs and exploits that bioware claims to have fixed are actually fixed.

At least you can get into warzones. My server is currently logging anyone who accepts queue pop out.

I was getting this if you wait until the wz pop timer is at around 10sec it will put you in the wz and not log you out

i've put in multiple tickets about this and a forum thread about it. Tickets dissappeared and got a generic response to my forum thread. Seems like theres more "pertenant" issues at hand. Like putting out new content, or laying ppl off, or hanging out underneath EA's sack.

Yeah a lot of times on my server when you group cue it will mess up and never cue you. There are so many issues not being looked at. Even stupid things like watching your character textures go from crap to details every time you move your camera.....WHY?!?! That really annoys me.

I remember this bug... Yeah I remember getting this after the game first launched... It still exist? ...Just wow... -.-;;

yes. it happened to my group regular wz twice in a row today. it's only happened to me personally twice before since launch. but yeah....still around.

Yeah, I havent gotten it in a while either. Actually, maybe a couple times a few months back before I took a break. But still sad that it even exist this long. And I think at first I misread one of the above post, about the OPs UI missing people. When I came back and read that it was fixed, I thought to myself, "FINALLY!". But to read that it does still exist...

Now I understand debugging takes time and all but damn, this is ridiculous. Sure your healer can just focus target you, but sometimes I also forget to say I need healing because I forget about health compared to keeping the objectives. Though Shinarika's post on the RWZ bug was a pretty hilarious indicator of how lazy BioWare seems to be. I suspect that bug will exist for a long time as well. Irritating all of the players and driving more away. O.o

Edited by Katsuragisama

Welome to SWTOR where bad players QQ about everything

I agree, we shouldn't be allowed to complain about bugs that have been there since lauch. Just sing high praises every time we are permastunned in wz or kicked out of the game when wz que pops.

Welome to SWTOR where bad players QQ about everything

Typical fanboi response. I bet when they go F2P and start selling BiS armor pieces for cash while the best gear you can get from playing the game is 2 tiers lower you will still come and say something like "the best and the greatest game is always F2P, bad players need to get a job and buy the real gear and L2P".

You know what they might as well start selling Elite Warlord gear for cash rightnow (WH gear is still highest obtainable in game) and get some quick $$, before the subs get any lower.

Edited by warultima

Typical fanboi response. I bet when they go F2P and start selling BiS armor pieces for cash while the best gear you can get from playing the game is 2 tiers lower you will still come and say something like "the best and the greatest game is always F2P, bad players need to get a job and buy the real gear and L2P".

You know what they might as well start selling Elite Warlord gear for cash rightnow (WH gear is still highest obtainable in game) and get some quick $$, before the subs get any lower.

I hope it doesnt go F2P and they keep rolling out content. But with the tumbleweeds rolling around and devs dodging questions, worries me. And if they do go F2P, I'm gonna bet that EA makes it P2W. F2P is one thing, P2W I would never come back to. :mad:

I hope it doesnt go F2P and they keep rolling out content. But with the tumbleweeds rolling around and devs dodging questions, worries me. And if they do go F2P, I'm gonna bet that EA makes it P2W. F2P is one thing, P2W I would never come back to. :mad:

P2W is horrible. But a lot of people still have little clue about it. Most people that blindly support a game by saying DEV should keep the game crappy are whats killing the game to begin with giving DEV the impression that their subscribers are stupid and dumb so they can screw the game up really badly and people would still pay for it.

I played a korean online FPS game and in their cash shop (called GASH shop) they were selling something like "Focusing Mind Tablet":

$1.99

After use, increase your chance to score a headshot by 50%, chance to critically hit by 50%, and bonus experience gained by killing an opponent with headshot by 50%. Last 1 hour.

yea... go figure.

I also played Mabinogi with is a korean MMO with no level cap (as long as you keep purchasing character reborn card every week with GASH only). When you use the character reborn all your stats skills points remain and reset your character back to Lv1 which you can relevel back to 20-30ish in a week and so oh (and get unlimited talent points).

If BW/EA is to make SWTOR semi-P2W they will sell stuff like "MK-S Augment Kit" that adds extra augment slot to your items up to 3 augment slots per item. Or Level 26 Purple augments. Critical chance tablets. Bonus WZ Commendation Stims. rWZ loss insurance stim (when you lose you dont lose rating and when you win you get triple the rating ect.

Am I giving BW ideas? lol

Edited by warultima

That has EA written all over it. Content for ME3 is done, don't put it in the game, we can just release it launch as DLC its like puttin a tax on our own game, Brilliant!

[Dumb Fanboi mode /on]

Its fine its great business, and EA is out to seek for profit!!! GJ EA.

Also SWTOR should go P2W, everyone has equal chance to get equal gear!!! its balance at its finest and no grind needed. Go EA GO!

I know I said it earlier, but I want to say it again, the biggest issue is not just that these bugs have been around for months, but rather bioware keeps claiming to have fixed them. So this begs the question. Is bioware so incompetent that they can't properly fix the bugs? Do they not have enough people testing during the maintenance? Or does bioware think that we are stupid enough to not notice the bugs if they claim that they fixed them?

Personally as nice as it is that the maintenance period is short. I would rather the game be down longer, but actually be fixed when it came back up, then the game be down shorter, but nothing changes.

I know I said it earlier, but I want to say it again, the biggest issue is not just that these bugs have been around for months, but rather bioware keeps claiming to have fixed them. So this begs the question. Is bioware so incompetent that they can't properly fix the bugs? Do they not have enough people testing during the maintenance? Or does bioware think that we are stupid enough to not notice the bugs if they claim that they fixed them?

Personally as nice as it is that the maintenance period is short. I would rather the game be down longer, but actually be fixed when it came back up, then the game be down shorter, but nothing changes.

Well, Mythic said that Leaping Alteration was fixed like 5 or 6 times in the patch notes before it really was. So, some of the same devs, some of the same issues, not shocking.

That has EA written all over it. Content for ME3 is done, don't put it in the game, we can just release it launch as DLC its like puttin a tax on our own game, Brilliant!

I know it does, polopopoo. :(

Thats why before I even thought about GW2, I went back and checked to make sure ArenaNet didnt go back at some point and make GW1 P2W. I definitely dont mind F2P/P2Pretty, but EA is probably too greedy for that, which worries me about SWTOR. Eventually I'll get burned out on GW2, it would be nice to be able to come back to the first game that actually kept my interest enough for me to hit endgame. :(

I know I said it earlier, but I want to say it again, the biggest issue is not just that these bugs have been around for months, but rather bioware keeps claiming to have fixed them.

Damn right.

Well they dont know how to fix it most of the time.

Maybe the "metrics" say everything works fine there's no bug and glitch at all and people who think otherwise are all "bad" and need to "l2p".

That's probably what they're thinking. "Our metrics and testing all show the bugs are fixed. You guyz need to lern2play."

Players thoughts: "Your metrics suck, you need to lern2dev." :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.