The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Get your PvE out of my PvP!

NathanielStarr

The stated reason for Expertise is so PvP is not dominated by PvEr's, but alas it still seems to be the case.

Rakata stims, heals and other equipment is being used to great advantage in PvP. These two styles of play are not separate at all. The best PvPers are using multiple rakata items.

So why do we have expertise again?

Rakata Medpack isn't even properly speaking a true PVE item. It's simply a crafting item. Any high level biochem can make it. You don't even have to do FPs anymore for the Bio Crystalline Alloy since you can buy them cheap off of the GTN.

Keep your PVP out of my PVE! Why should War Hero Power relics be BiS for PVE?

The stated reason for Expertise is so PvP is not dominated by PvEr's, but alas it still seems to be the case.

Rakata stims, heals and other equipment is being used to great advantage in PvP. These two styles of play are not separate at all. The best PvPers are using multiple rakata items.

The only biochem thing still available in PvP for only biochem is the rakata medpack & stimpack. The exotech stims that everyone can use are better than rakata. On top of that rakata & wz medpack share a CD so they have the same amount of heals as you do.

Now for the part where you don't want healers in PvP: Really? YOu want to remove all heals from PvP and thereby creating an even bigger zergfest than it already is?

Sounds like you are a bad dps and can't kill a healer

The only biochem thing still available in PvP for only biochem is the rakata medpack & stimpack. The exotech stims that everyone can use are better than rakata. On top of that rakata & wz medpack share a CD so they have the same amount of heals as you do.

Now for the part where you don't want healers in PvP: Really? YOu want to remove all heals from PvP and thereby creating an even bigger zergfest than it already is?

Sounds like you are a bad dps and can't kill a healer

So the tactic of those that don't want fair play or a real discussion is to attack someones ability to play the game, especially when I said none of those things about healers, I'm talking about gear and the reason that the devs supposedly put in this asinine expertise system.

the only thing that is usable in PvP right now that should not be is the CYBERTECH grenades. they have added more stuns/cc to PvP that already had enough. they bypass resolve and not to mention do way too much damage. i cant tell you how many deaths i get everyday from the gas cylinder. its really annoying to say the least. yeah they are on a slight CD but when everyone has them its pretty much liek they are never on CD.

THEY DON"T BELONG in PVP even people i play with that use them will admit they don't belong in PvP but why not use them till they get removed.

Expertise is affecting rakata stims?

We have Expertise so that a full rakata/blackhole or w/e isnt as good in pvp as somebody in Full War hero.

Why you are bringing up Buff stims - I dont know. maybe this is your first MMO.

As to the heal stims - warzone heals will heal for more then a rakata if you have 16-17k hp. You dont have to use them but it helps. same with the adrenals.

Im not actually sure why you are crying, But I am willing to bet you die alot in pvp and rather then trying to figure out how you could play better/ improve your toon you have come on the forums to QQ about heals and buff stims.

lol, you can buy exotech stim - its better than rakata, and you can get reciepe for it by completeng 4 HMs

biochem is not any good for pvp now.