My last forum post and farewell speech.

Sharpiie

Nice post OP, obviously you have conquered the gaming world and are well on your way to professional gaming, because if your that good and your guild is that good, surly you are competition players and earning Thousands per month.

I think its a bit of fabricated BS tbh, and as another guy said, if the game is that bad, why have you played it for 8 months...

BTW. Go outside, get a girlfriend, and / or play some sports. You are obviously toooooo good for the rest of us mere mortals.

Good luck in life.

Stop attacking success trooper obama!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look all you are doing is flaming the game. You have given no constructive criticism, that's why you're getting a hard time. If I distill your complaints down to the basics:-

1. HM FP's don't drop end game gear.

2. 50% of my PvP loses are due to bugs

3. People are useless at PvP so damn it stop those bugs, it's embarrassing to lose to such useless people.

4. Modding and augments are expensive.

Not sure what Bioware can do about point 3.

Point 1 - No different to WoW, your previous game;

Point 2 - Bugs are fixed when they can be, there are bugs in WoW that have been there since the start;

Point 4 - For augments - you have the choice to make them yourself, or buy them both processes take time, same as any other MMO. As for switching mods, well if you want to look that special way you need to work for it - same as in any other MMO's.

You are coming across as a spoilt kid who wants everything now. If you see issues, provide solutions - hint gimme doesn't work. If you want to leave, fine, go and enjoy another game , or activity, no need to keep posting.

Sorry but is it just me who fails to believe the OP is 14?

And if even it turns out they are actually 14 then they are actually too young for the game (Pegi 16 in the UK)

Yeah I'm having troubles believing this

Many of you are saying "Why are you playing this game if it's so bad and for 8 months?" I am not sure if I said it in the original post, but I am playing because I am just using this as a time waster until GW2. And just because I don't care about my education doesn't mean I'm not going to school right now. It's actually illegal for me not to go to school until I'm eighteen. My education shouldn't even mentioned in this post. Just because I respond to someone making rude remarks at me doesn't mean that it should be the topic of discussion.

wait wait wait, you people are giving creedance to the rantings of a supposed 14 yearold who thinks he's the best pvper on the server. He brags about the accomplishments of other people in the first 3 paragraphs of his super cool forum post....

No i dont respect his opinion and wouldnt want him in my raid group. THIS is exactly the kind of post i would expect from a 14 year old. That is GW2 only real demographic. Although im supprised this kid didnt jump for panda's and pokemonz.

I've played MMO's four times as long and can say personally, he had no points that even remotely considered valid. Does me haveing played mmo's or the fact that i bragged about it make my opinion any more important? NOPE.

Having no autoattack and all classes having cc means people who cant multitask fail at this game.

So your father is a billionaire and you choose to spend your time on an mmo? Seriously? If I had access to that kind of wealth and opportunity, I would take advantage of it to get a better education, help the world, travel, etc...

What a lame person you are...

If you really want to know, the reason I don't care about getting a job is because my father is on the Forbes list of billionaires.

Sweet, your dad is on the Forbes list too? I thought I was the only one here!

I'm fortune number 7. What about you...?

On the artistic department I think this game blows the competition out of the water (Writing, Voiceacting, Storytelling) but in the techinical department this game has been embarrasing, me and many other fans used to say that WoW didn't have many features at launch either and that we should give Bioware time, but that's nonsense, you see a game like GW2 having cross server capabilities in Beta and then you hear Daniel Erickson talking about how they are "waiting for the tech" it's an embarrasment for the game and for the company.

Unlike the kid I didn't expect the game to be bugless, no game is, and I enjoyed my time so far, but I no longer feel Im getting my money's worth paying a subscription for what? bug fixes and maybe Makeb by the end of the year? no thanks.

I'd like to come back when they expand the class stories but I very much fear they will put this game on maintenance mode and we'll never see a worthy expansion.

Again, more people bringing my personal life into this thread. This was supposed to be about the game. Most of you are taking this way out of hand, please focus on the topic.

FYI, whoever said I don't travel, I've probably been to more countries from the age of 10-13 than you have in your whole life.

You see, any game adding any feature that WoW has is only trying to attract those type of players. Bioware wasn't aiming at WoW players.

Keep telling yourself that, endgame is the same Gear Treadmill, this game is very much trying to attract those type of players and even James Olhen admitted they they were only trying to make a "classic" MMO and add voiceover on top of it.

You only think that adding Cross Server Tech means you are copying wow or are trying to attract wow players and that's asenine.

Totally regretted reading all of that....I'm sick of ppl whining on here...Coming from a Tester, this game might have some bugs but none that have critically hindered my gameplay..After playing just about every MMO over the past 5-years just because of this game, I can tell you that every1 has bugs and none of them were as more polished than swtor except for WoW.. This is a video game period, it will have bugs period, get over it period....Have been playing and paying since launch and have not been dissapointed once.

Again, more people bringing my personal life into this thread.

I think it was you who brought your personal life into this thread, especially in the first two paragraphs. And then you added more in different posts just because someone asked.

Fair enough you want to share your experience with the game, but all the personal information you added was unnecessary. I could understand if you were a gaming veteran of twenty or thirty years sharing their thoughts but you're not...

But you can't really complain about people bringing up your personal life into the thread when you used it as a base for your review of the game.

I think it was you who brought your personal life into this thread, especially in the first two paragraphs. And then you added more in different posts just because someone asked.

Fair enough you want to share your experience with the game, but all the personal information you added was unnecessary. I could understand if you were a gaming veteran of twenty or thirty years sharing their thoughts but you're not...

But you can't really complain about people bringing up your personal life into the thread when you used it as a base for your review of the game.

Age and location are important. Age showing experience, location showing where you play the game from. If I play from Australia on a US server my pingw ill be bad.

I'm sorry to be rude, but evolution implies that there is enough time given to evolve in the first place. That doesn't describe this game's current situation.

No worries Sharpiie. You weren't being rude.

However, the difference is that I've experienced changes with each major patch that made the game better. But again, that is my opinion. I can understand those that want or need more faster.

I've capped 3 toons, and find each toon a new and fulfilling experience. I'm enjoying end game because each of my toons is very different in class and style, so the end game content is different for me because I have a different focus and objective in mind.

BTW, I wouldn't argue about your personal stuff with people. It really doesn't matter. Gaming forums will drive you crazy if you take them too seriously.

BTWA, I tried out GW2 this past weekend... I wasn't impressed. I however subscribe to the holy trinity, tank, dps, healer. I like what that brings to MMOs. So... that was my take away. PvP will be better. No question about it.

As I said before, happy trails. Don't forget to check in every once in a while. You may be pleasantly surprised.... or you may not. However, my view on MMOs these days is that jumping isn't a bad thing. Having fun is the main thing.

Edited by Rafaman

Totally regretted reading all of that....I'm sick of ppl whining on here...Coming from a Tester, this game might have some bugs but none that have critically hindered my gameplay..After playing just about every MMO over the past 5-years just because of this game, I can tell you that every1 has bugs and none of them were as more polished than swtor except for WoW.. This is a video game period, it will have bugs period, get over it period....Have been playing and paying since launch and have not been dissapointed once.

It's not the bugs that are the problem this game. It's just not a deep mmo, its pvp is bland, the raids are omgbad, not to mention they are extremely short, 1.5 hours(max, good guilds can do both of them in that time) for each of them, no open world pvp because the game engine is faulty, and can't handle more than 30 people at a time, when modern MMOs are coming out able to support 200 person battles.....I can go on and on.

Just so people know, the Forbes list includes one person living in Oregon, Phil Knight of Nike fame.

His sons include Matt, who died in a scuba accident in El Salvador years ago; and Travis, an animator who worked on the cartoon the PJs and also did a rap album. Neither is anywhere near 14.

Plus to be frank, if he was a topped rank healer on his server, yes, someone would have heard of him. There are differing levels of fame.

Given this and the "mistake" about when he played WoW, one has to wonder about the OP.

Sad thing is, many of the complaints are valid, to a point; but it is all lost in the noise that is fabrication about one's greatness to bolster the points.

I'll be sure to let Phil know someone is pretending to be his son the next time I see him at a Ducks game.