Downloading Knights of the old Republic 1 atm.

gabarooni

I rember toying with it a little bit when it came out but it was a busy time in my life and didnt get much play time in. Now a days im a nut for a good Star Wars story and thats what im looking for in this game. Did you guys ever play it and if so did you enjoy it or no? Lets talk about Knights of the old republic !

Never owned Kotor 1 no, I've only seen vids for that one, but I did Kotor 2 many many times.

Too bad TOR made the stories in Kotor 1 & 2 pointless. I can / will never play Kotor 1 or 2 ever now...just can't bare to watch how every choice meant nothing... :(

i still play kotor 1 because its fun, and although some choices ended up having less than ideal results 300 years later, you still go on to prevent the sith from rising 300 years earlier (your character does this lter, this doesn't occur in game) and in kotor 2 you fight the sith and preserve the jedi's legacy from failing. i can still enjoy those games looking at it from that perspective, even though i too was disappointed in our choices not having much effect in swtor.

i still play kotor 1 because its fun, and although some choices ended up having less than ideal results 300 years later, you still go on to prevent the sith from rising 300 years earlier (your character does this lter, this doesn't occur in game) and in kotor 2 you fight the sith and preserve the jedi's legacy from failing. i can still enjoy those games looking at it from that perspective, even though i too was disappointed in our choices not having much effect in swtor.

Have you done Maelstrom Prison or Foundry yet?

The character development and the legacy of the people you meet and thrown away.

Edited by Eillack

I suggest you look at the mods for it, there is quite a lot for KOTOR 1 that will improve the game, and restore some lost content. Not as much as KOTOR 2 of course, but enough to improve the experience.