Disapointed.

Chaffery

Coursant is questing nightmare. Sith love?

Corusant map is rubbish, impossible navigate. Getting from taxi to quest area takes so damn long.

Nothing for casual. Packed with trash. And how casual player supposed to kill Black Sun Vigor (elite)? Actually I managed kill 1, can't kill second, impossible.

Been sitting on general chat for hour and looking for help. Not a chance.

Leveled 2 chars on Sith side, walk in the park.

Sad.

Coursant is questing nightmare. Sith love?

Corusant map is rubbish, impossible navigate. Getting from taxi to quest area takes so damn long.

Nothing for casual. Packed with trash. And how casual player supposed to kill Black Sun Vigor (elite)? Actually I managed kill 1, can't kill second, impossible.

Been sitting on general chat for hour and looking for help. Not a chance.

Leveled 2 chars on Sith side, walk in the park.

Sad.

Do you want some cheese with that whine?

oh and fix project's delay.

See what I did there? I called you a whiner, then I complained. That felt awesome.

I was extremely impressed with Coruscant, it gives the impression of the city being huge, even of being many levels deep.

As a casual player who gets easily lost, being able to have your map open whilst moving, is a real help. I can't say I've found it a problem at all.

I really hope that I outlevel the aggro there as it will be an awesome area to RP in and I'd love apartments for my characters too.

I was very disappointed with Coruscant. The senate area is nice, not doubt and yes, it is impressive to walk out of the spaceport and enjoy the view and passing traffic for a moment.

However, as far as quest areas go, bah, I hated them. Not for their difficulty but the taxi ride into the first area already exposed that the city is basically nothing but a facade. Textured walls, no real depth and no more building behind it. And once you enter the quest areas you basically end up in a huge system of closed, very narrow tunnels. I found this was an extremely linear area and I sure hope we won't see many more like that. Open world is something else.

But then again, I understand some people liked it.