pvp sucks

crozzack

Between the healers that just sit in a corner and heal them selvs,and the ppl who quit within a minute of play runes the game for everyone...with no penitly for doing any of that nothing to stop them for continuing it...*** bioware

Between the healers that just sit in a corner and heal them selvs,and the ppl who quit within a minute of play runes the game for everyone...with no penitly for doing any of that nothing to stop them for continuing it...*** bioware

Sounds like you are just bad at PvP.

I cannot recall the last time a healer in my match just sat in a corner and healed themselves (unless they are solo guarding a turret/bunker), and people leave matches because their teams suck. Stop sucking, and people will stop leaving.

So what you are saying is that some PvP players suck, well I am sure that is true but it is not Bioware's fault.

So what you are saying is that some PvP players suck, well I am sure that is true but it is not Bioware's fault.

they should have something like penaltys in place...i have done 3 war zone this morning..all 3 war zones were done within a few mins cause of quiters..the message that its shutting down cause not enough players..i cant even finish a match.some ppl that dont quit just sit back and do nothing but wait for time to run out, really ruins the match too...all im saying is they need some sort of penalty for quiting, i dont no what,or im not saying i have the answer,but clearly something needs to be done...

Sounds like you are just bad at PvP.

I cannot recall the last time a healer in my match just sat in a corner and healed themselves (unless they are solo guarding a turret/bunker), and people leave matches because their teams suck. Stop sucking, and people will stop leaving.

you must be the type that just leaves after 1 min of play, and yet you talk **** about someone you never have played against, you clearly have no clue what your talking about and should not reply to any more threads..

they should have something like penaltys in place...i have done 3 war zone this morning..all 3 war zones were done within a few mins cause of quiters..the message that its shutting down cause not enough players..i cant even finish a match.some ppl that dont quit just sit back and do nothing but wait for time to run out, really ruins the match too...all im saying is they need some sort of penalty for quiting, i dont no what,or im not saying i have the answer,but clearly something needs to be done...

Again... people quit because the people on their teams suck. PvP is a team game, too many people in the matches play it as if it is a solo game, when you have 4-5 people playing solo, vs 8 people playing as a team... well... those remaining 3-4 who wanted to play as a team get frustrated and leave.

Again... people quit because the people on their teams suck. PvP is a team game, too many people in the matches play it as if it is a solo game, when you have 4-5 people playing solo, vs 8 people playing as a team... well... those remaining 3-4 who wanted to play as a team get frustrated and leave.
i agree, but having players quit in the middle of the match gives the other team mates a great disavange..cant there be something that would make a player reconsider quiting earlly

you must be the type that just leaves after 1 min of play, and yet you talk **** about someone you never have played against, you clearly have no clue what your talking about and should not reply to any more threads..

Actually I typically stay to the end even in bad matches. I'm that player who keeps trying to get everyone to play as a team and win the game, and end up with 0 medals because I am trying to win and not just farming medals. Huttball is the worst for that.

I will admit I do leave some games, but usually the ones where the rest of my team is so bad they let the other team steamroll us within the first 2 minutes and the game is a loss anyway because there is no chance of any teamwork happening.

When players get better at playing and start treating the matches as team games and not just focusing on their own medal count, then PvP will improve.

Actually I typically stay to the end even in bad matches. I'm that player who keeps trying to get everyone to play as a team and win the game, and end up with 0 medals because I am trying to win and not just farming medals. Huttball is the worst for that.

I will admit I do leave some games, but usually the ones where the rest of my team is so bad they let the other team steamroll us within the first 2 minutes and the game is a loss anyway because there is no chance of any teamwork happening.

When players get better at playing and start treating the matches as team games and not just focusing on their own medal count, then PvP will improve.

are you sure its a skill thing or a gear thing?? cause gear plays a big role in it...maybe they should put ppl with the same gear type together or something?

and the only way to get better is to keep playing. quiting 1 min into a match will not improve your game play..glad to hear you play till the end as i do...thats why i get fustrated with all the quiters

are you sure its a skill thing or a gear thing?? cause gear plays a big role in it...maybe they should put ppl with the same gear type together or something?

and the only way to get better is to keep playing. quiting 1 min into a match will not improve your game play..glad to hear you play till the end as i do...thats why i get fustrated with all the quiters

Gear has a lot to do with it, I still find people who are fresh 50's and not wearing a single piece of PvP gear, which really is inexcusable since recruit gear is free. However, the gear gap is not as big as you might think.. while it does make a difference (my full war hero vs a recruit typically will end with the recruit dying), the players skill will factor in, no matter what their gear is. A bad player in War Hero can die really fast, and a really good player in recruit gear can hold his own.

I think the biggest problem comes down to team play. I have been on teams where the players themselves are not great players, but they communicate and work as a team (not talking premades here), and as such, they find ways to win because they are playing as a team. They can still loose against better skill/geared teams, but they typically will make a real game out of it. Then I have been on teams where the players are geared well and some are great players, but because there is no communication or teamwork, they get plastered, unless they are against an equally inept team, then it ends up as a match of ineptitude and really boring.

So in a nutshell, PvP is 1/4 gear, 1/4 skill, 1/2 teamwork. Take any of those parts away, and it is going to suck, but take away the teamwork, and it is really bad.

I never quit early due to sucky teammates. I consider it a personal challenge to do what I can.

/sign

actually it's the leavers who suck, I came in many games that changed to a win and stayed in many that became a win too because the bads left

it's funny to see ppl say they quit if the group is bad and still you win after most leavers are gone, it's just a pain for those coming into the game with like one minute left