Question about itemization for IA Healers

Larame

So I am curious as to what I should use for all of these. Should I stack the maximum amount of Power for each of the 3 slots? I am debating using all power augments, every enhancement the same with the +41 power, and have all of my mods maxxed on power as well. What do you think? :)

Can't go wrong with power, but healers benefit from Alacrity in that while running, create some distance with your slow or your stun and get off 2 big heals to bring someone (or yourself) up to 100%. Can't do that in the timeframe of a kite/peel/stun without Alacrity, but don't go nuts with it. Even putting 150-200 Alacrity with the 4% additive Alacrity talent gets you up there around 10-12% activation speed, which is quite nice.

As an IA healer i personally avoid alacrity, my order of importance currently is power > surge to 75% > crit > cunning > Alac. Reasoning for this is normally the speed of your heals is never an issue, even with the bare minimum given by gear i still have my infusion with about a 1.3 second cast. Plenty fast i think.

Crit is a beautiful stat for us seeing how that is the fastest way to regain our energy with scan and since you have talents that improve crit on scan already it helps even more!

Surge is most likely the best way to improve your numbers up to the 75% cap since we have so many crit talents, and it will allow you to actually heal quite well even while scanning :)

But in the end everybody has their own play style, i just prefer to play my IA crit based and i am loving it currently.

Good luck!