Dalborra server just crashed - Good stuff bioware

Nanglez

It's actually Kephess btw.

Anyway - I hear your pain, I was doing a quest on Coruscant and in the middle of mining a blue crystal formation. So annoyed.

*shakes fist* Damn you Bioware!!

Edited by Saaz

Right in the middle of my guilds HM Kephiss. Almost as fun as when it locked us out of the instance on sunday with the server admin he7014 error. Pathetic. Get your act together bioware.

Right, because machinery never breaks down and is 100% reliable. It's obviously Bioware's incompitence that is at fault.

Sheesh, whatever.

Right, because machinery never breaks down and is 100% reliable. It's obviously Bioware's incompitence that is at fault.

Sheesh, whatever.

That's what preventive maintenance is for

A MMO server should NEVER crash

Once your done investigating how to fix it, can you investigate why the servers, or more specifically dalborra, is so unstable.

I was actually thinking how dalborra has been relatively stable. This is the first single server downing event I've seen since launch.

Edited by Saaz

I was actually thinking how dalborra has been relatively stable. This is the first single server downing event I've seen since launch.

Clearly you missed the 26 page thread about people unable to login to dalborra (this is why theres only been like 150 people-ish instead of 200+ at peak times)

here you go - http://www.swtor.com/fr/community/showthread.php?t=501392&page=16

Edited by Nanglez

Sheesh, whatever.

Well then smarty pants who should the paying customer complain too?

You fanboys think your protecting your game but what your actually doing is drowning out legitimate complaints people have. In the process of doing that more and more people quit because they are not heard and glitches and bugs and failing hardware go unfixed. In the near future you'll be the only ones who want to play this game.

Wake up and look at whats going on with the game. Look at the skeleton crew running it. Look at the subscription count continue to drop. It's not the perfect game you think it is and being in denial about it's problems isn't saving it.

Well then smarty pants who should the paying customer complain too?

You fanboys think your protecting your game but what your actually doing is drowning out legitimate complaints people have. In the process of doing that more and more people quit because they are not heard and glitches and bugs and failing hardware go unfixed. In the near future you'll be the only ones who want to play this game.

Wake up and look at whats going on with the game. Look at the skeleton crew running it. Look at the subscription count continue to drop. It's not the perfect game you think it is and being in denial about it's problems isn't saving it.

No.

All of this is BS. Seriously. Just read it over with an open mind and realize how ridiculous you sound. Servers break sometimes, it's not common, but it happens. My WoW server crashed a bunch of times over the years... I didn't come to the forums and cry foul and whine about it like some people are. I accepted that things break and it wasn't a life-altering, game-changing situation. It was fixed and I played again when it was fixed. I didn't quit the game over it.

No.

All of this is BS. Seriously. Just read it over with an open mind and realize how ridiculous you sound. Servers break sometimes, it's not common, but it happens. My WoW server crashed a bunch of times over the years... I didn't come to the forums and cry foul and whine about it like some people are. I accepted that things break and it wasn't a life-altering, game-changing situation. It was fixed and I played again when it was fixed. I didn't quit the game over it.

and that is your problem. You think it's all about how you react or feel about something. If you don't think it's a big deal then nobody should. Typical modern spoiled kids perspective on the world.

and that is your problem. You think it's all about how you react or feel about something. If you don't think it's a big deal then nobody should. Typical modern spoiled kids perspective on the world.

lolwhut?

The spoiled kids perspective is whining every single time something breaks. All things break eventually. Sometimes it's expected, and other times it's not. But when it comes to game servers, yeah, they're going to break and get fixed. It's just impatience that makes people whine about it. Now THERE is the spoiled kids perspective.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.