aussie servers and general problems

ZIMMOZMAN

So since i transferred to the Aussie server there hasn't been no world pvp at all no attempts to fix it either, ranked warzones are a joke because only one team plays competitively and thats the guild CORE, everyone thats plays against them has one game gets stomped on we call it on the Aussie server CORE stomped and doesn't play ranked again. Core have been having games where they haven't been trying during ranked matches to give the other team medals so they dont just quit and leave, but how is that fair to core isnt ranked meant to be competitive where we are meant to do the best we can. There is just not enough people on the aussie pvp server to have more then one top notch team. Normal warzones are more competitive on the aussie server then ranked.......

My guild are not going to resub to star wars because of no content like we been paying for a beta game and 1.3 is where the game should of been at when it was released. I waited years for this game and praised it so much before it came out saying it be out for something like 10 years and my kids would be playing it but it has failed so bad and almost dead with in a year, so many people are leaving.

Cross servers seem the way to go I hate at certain times I cant play starwars because no one to play with no pvp pops no group finder pops. If we had some more things to do with one toon instead of this game being a single a player game and the only way to have fun is to roll an alt, i know this game is meant to make you roll alts and the different stories and legacy system is great for that but for the players that just wanna to stay with one toon at the level cap for pvp or ops it a bit boring. I don't know why there isn't more maps for pvp 4 maps i know they are different but maybe could make more maps with the same objectives just for something different, like huttball is really fun and would be awsome if there was another arena with different traps would make people not get bored with the same type of game play over and over again i love this game im just annoyed that everyone is leaving because of the same reasons.

Now dailies i wish there was dailies on more planets going to the same planets day after day bores me to tears. Could have dailies on hoth or tat just for the change of scenery. The next dailies area with be like blackhole but on belsavis everyone hates the belsavis dailys and your making more of them

Since i started playing this game i have totally forgotten about my first class story. Maybe make it when your lvl 50 you get a option to do your class story again but on hard mode. I think alot of people would enjoy that since most people would of forgotten their class story by now.

end of rant lol

hope that makes a bit more sense

Edited by ZIMMOZMAN

Ok first of all it took me two reads of your post to get what you were saying. If ever the old wall of text adage was correct it would be with this post. Try and add punctuation, and normal sentence structure.

Now your concerns;

I completely agree with you about Core on the PvP Asia-Pac server. Its hard getting a group together only to run into Core with their full pre-made groups with vent. How do they fix it? Who knows, but I'm still liking normal Warzones. If you waited so long for the game then you can wait longer until they get the mix right.

If they had 10 Warzones, dailies on every world, dozens of flashpoints and operations where would they go to? Why would they need to add more content? Half of it would never get used. At least with content drops every so often you have to play through it all.

Honestly, why do you think the game should have more content? Because other older games have more content? Thats like saying every new game on the market needs to have more and more content then other games because they should use that as a starting point. Its unrealistic.

I think you are just buying into all the junk that people post on here basically trolling and wanting to put down the game. The game is fun. There will be more content in the future. The problem with kids these days is you want instant gratification. Not everything happens as soon as you want it.

Ok first of all it took me two reads of your post to get what you were saying. If ever the old wall of text adage was correct it would be with this post. Try and add punctuation, and normal sentence structure.

Now your concerns;

I completely agree with you about Core on the PvP Asia-Pac server. Its hard getting a group together only to run into Core with their full pre-made groups with vent. How do they fix it? Who knows, but I'm still liking normal Warzones. If you waited so long for the game then you can wait longer until they get the mix right.

If they had 10 Warzones, dailies on every world, dozens of flashpoints and operations where would they go to? Why would they need to add more content? Half of it would never get used. At least with content drops every so often you have to play through it all.

Honestly, why do you think the game should have more content? Because other older games have more content? Thats like saying every new game on the market needs to have more and more content then other games because they should use that as a starting point. Its unrealistic.

I think you are just buying into all the junk that people post on here basically trolling and wanting to put down the game. The game is fun. There will be more content in the future. The problem with kids these days is you want instant gratification. Not everything happens as soon as you want it.

the "just wait it will get better" argument is the problem. ppl deserve the game to be good now. not after paying 500 bucks worth of purchase + subs. thats not how it works.

they DO have to compete with mmos with years worth of content. that is an absolute fact. how they do it, now thats the tricky part. one new mmo is introducing down scaling, to encourage players to continue to go back and do low lvl content even when they are max lvl, and their stats are simply reduced to match the content, meaning it will stay challenging. that's one idea, but im sure there are more.

but the fact remains, a new mmo is absolutely in competition with mmos with years of content. there is no argument against that. its just fact.

yeah sorry for the non punctuation just took me ages to think and write and couldnt be stuffed going through it all.

It has been changed now sorry to confuse people some people thought core is the reason my guild is not going to re sub. saw a couple people talking about this post in general chat its good to see

Edited by ZIMMOZMAN

the "just wait it will get better" argument is the problem. ppl deserve the game to be good now. not after paying 500 bucks worth of purchase + subs. thats not how it works.

they DO have to compete with mmos with years worth of content. that is an absolute fact. how they do it, now thats the tricky part. one new mmo is introducing down scaling, to encourage players to continue to go back and do low lvl content even when they are max lvl, and their stats are simply reduced to match the content, meaning it will stay challenging. that's one idea, but im sure there are more.

but the fact remains, a new mmo is absolutely in competition with mmos with years of content. there is no argument against that. its just fact.

Yes they do have to compete with other MMOs that have a lot of content already. But the main arguement that everyone has about TOR is that there is a lack of content. When has there ever been an MMO that has come out with the same amount of content as a game that has been around a long time. Is GW2 going to get smashed if it doesn't have the same amount of content as WoW?

Then you've made the point about redoing content from lower levels. How is this any different to having to do the same flashpoint/ops over again? Maybe you'll have two different runs at it, once when leveling, once at max. How is that any different? It's the same as the SM and HM flashpoints, just with a twist.

I think it is completely unrealistic to have all these expectations.

I have spent $110 on this game to this point, the game and a 6 month sub. Please tell me where you're getting your $500 worth of purchase plus subs. And that's how much you expect to pay before its good? How in the world can any game producer, EA, Blizzard et al, put out a new game with more content then a game that has been around for years? Thats like expecting each year for there to be more content in my EA sports games, or more content in each Call of Duty. Its the same amount of content at the start, yet different in subtle ways.

I don't see any difference between TOR and any other game thats out there. They are fixing and making things better. Maybe this is where it should have been when it was released. But what would have been worse, not having the game or being able to play the game but waiting for new things all the time? I guess it depends on who you are but you're never going to please everyone.

Oh and sup Zimas. All good mate, I know your frustrations.