Star Cabal Questions *Agent Spoilers*

Amien

Hi all! After seeing the members of the star Cabal, I only recognized Kolovish, who is the matriarch for the twi'leks on Tython. She is obviously spying on the jedi for the Cabal.

Are there any other people from that meeting that can be seen in the game and other story lines?

I'm still on Voss, so try not to spoil anything on Corellia and after! Thanks!

Are there any other people from that meeting that can be seen in the game and other story lines? !

Indeed, you see some of the Star Cabal members in other class stories and a few of them are still unknown and will probably never be revealed.

The Wookiepedia article list all known mebers of this organization.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Cabal

May contain spoilers.

A few others than Kolovich...

Yem Leksinde (or something along those lines?) is a major player in Czerka Corporation.

One of the furry aliens shows up in a planetside quest on Corellia.

Nok Drayden is fairly important to smuggler

seeing as he's Risha's father and will show up on the ship.

I'm trying to remember the rest...a fair number don't have speaking roles, but still seem identifiable in one way or another.

Including through their banners. Note that one of the ones used is for house Organa - whcih "The Prince" is probably attached to.

I'm half tempted to go through the game and try to identify all the banners/objects that show up in the Star Chamber. I screen shotted pretty much all of them...but it would be cool to ID them all.

Oh cool, I never realized Nok was in the Star Cabal.

Yeah, he only appears fairly early on (I think during the first holocall you pick up early on in Chapter 3).

I think the implication is that he makes a last call - seeing as he claims he is sick and dying - then dies as the smuggler storyline progresses.

But he's definitely part of it.

The interesting thing is, there is no discrimination to who can join the Star Cabal. That would suggest that the membership is constantly changing hmm.

There is, particularly to force users. Otherwise, It's fair game, as they can be a senator or a space pirate. I wonder if OPOD.is the head of the Star Cabal. It would make perfect sense!

Edited by ZirusZero

Oddly enough, despite Yem Leksende being part of the Star Cabal, you later get a letter from him having to do with a quest completion, with money attached - I can't remember which quest, but I found it funny. I'm pretty sure it was a Corellia planet series quest having to do with Czerka...and his assurances that Czerka will be more cooperative to the Empire.

I recognized The Prince, but I can't remember from where, but yes, the Twi'lek was the first one who stood out to me, as well.

• 3 weeks later...
Strange thing is, they say the Star Cabal holo meeting was recorded some months before you restore it. But at that time Nok Drayen couldn't possibly answer any calls, as the smuggler story reveals.

.....Or the call occurs during the brief window of time when he could answer calls putting the time frame from the end of Smuggler Chapter 1 to the IA recovering the call at six months.

The interesting thing is, there is no discrimination to who can join the Star Cabal. That would suggest that the membership is constantly changing hmm.

Not anymore... Star Cabal´s plans was effectively shattered beyond repair. Imperial Intelligence (what was left of it more precisly) has disrupted leadership beyond repair, for example mentioned Republic reinforcements to Corelia were effectively stopped by in Inquistior story arc. (those not on par with "balance of power" empire believed)

Noone but agents actualy knows what really happened and who was pulling strings all the time. But all 8 story arcs somehow contribute to Cabal´s destruction. (While for Agent it is a pinnacle of Story, others do have some bursts after that. (Fight with Thanaton... etc.)

This one is other amazing relationship between Star Cabal members and others SWTOR histories

(Imperial Agent Story + SWTOR: Fatal Alliance )

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=305609

Dao Stryver, probably the most enigmatic character on the book. Someone that was convinient one step further from the rest of characters, someone that used her own ship as "neutral" to combine the streams of information of both, republic and imperial side, to coordinate the "alliance" efforts against the "hexes" ( and getting restricted intel from both ). And probably all that rare and uncommon tecnology that Star Cabal have is related in some way with the hexes