Marauder hood up cloaks

Metajedi

Are there any of these anywhere? Apart from the Bm set?

Anyone have any pics/screen shots/ Links or information on these?

I saw a fellow mara in lowbie pvp earlier unfortunatly he was on the other time and would not respond to my tells... so I dont know if it was an epic or orange or just a green... anyone know ?

thanks, for now I just decided to buy a inqusitors cloak...it looks awesome and its less then1 % drop in armor im happy now lol

Umm, if im not mistaken an inquisitors cloak is Light Armor, unless you can convert it to medium your armor rating is gonna suck since you depend on Medium armor. Unless your doing this for Role Play.

thanks, for now I just decided to buy a inqusitors cloak...it looks awesome and its less then1 % drop in armor im happy now lol

LOL... I did the same thing. I was hoping I'd be the only one. :mad:

I've been rocking an inquisitors robe for a while now. Def a unique look and the approx 210 armor lost is nothing that's gonna effect game play much.

Umm, if im not mistaken an inquisitors cloak is Light Armor, unless you can convert it to medium your armor rating is gonna suck since you depend on Medium armor. Unless your doing this for Role Play.

It is light armor but seriously... the little amount of difference is nothing you will really feel in game with ONE piece of light armor. For me it's actually about 2% of my total armor... nothing game breaking.

yeah I get nothing but people asking me how I look so cool... i wear either my marauders mask or the full face mask from taris...cant remember the name of it...but I look pretty close to these sith warriors from this video...

Hood + Face mask = Awesome!

I plan on augmenting my current set up at 50 until I get that level 50 medium armor drop