Legacy: Storage Locker

Buck_neecked

There should be a Legacy storage locker, perhaps unlocked (For FREE!) after so many legacy levels... say Legacy 7? In here you can put things each of your characters has created or found (i.e.- crafting materials, schematics, etc.) that would be of use to your other characters without going through the hassle of sending everything by in-game mail.

There should be a Legacy storage locker, perhaps unlocked (For FREE!) after so many legacy levels... say Legacy 7? In here you can put things each of your characters has created or found (i.e.- crafting materials, schematics, etc.) that would be of use to your other characters without going through the hassle of sending everything by in-game mail.

That would be a good idea but it might take them a long time to get that on the game don't you think.?:rak_02:

Not really, you could easily change some of the side x side storage lockers to 1x Legacy Locker and 1x storage locker, you find these all over major hubs on all the planets and they always come in twos anyway. Its just a thought...

• 7 months later...

I have been wanting something like this for the longest time.

Transferring Highly expensive things to multiple characters in my legacy is nerve racking to say the least. If you accidentally misspelled a name you could loose millions of credits worth of loot in a matter of seconds.

Having a locker system assorts would alleviate a lot of the frustrations of moving around sale items, crafting materials, schematics, and expensive loot items would be a great way to increase the enjoyability and productivity of the SWTOR.

Now if I could run crew skill throughout my legacy from each toon...... now that would make it perfect.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.