Favourite Cut Scene

TheBetty

In smuggler act 1, you get ambushed by one of skavak's old flames. she is more than just a little bit ditzy...

And then, right after skavak points out that the power source she is using for her sheild has a battery life of a few minutes, it immediately runs out of juice

Mine is one of two and they both involve the JK storyline I cant decide which one I like better.

1) On Alderaan when the JK is forced to watch his Masters death and then starts Dodging the Death Mark Laser (Yes thats right a Friggin Laser) While fighting a powerful Sith.

2) And the whole scene where the JK and the Council first try and challenge the Emperor and the events that follow (Dont want to ruin it for anyone who hasent seen it.)

Trooper act 3

theres a traitor in the senate who is calling a senate hearing to accuse you of misconduct, Garza tells you to play it cool while other people gather evidence. During the hearing however you get the option to pull out your gun and shoot your accuser in the middle of the hearing. Its HILARIOUS because all the other senators freak out

Another one that made me LOL hard with the BH at the end of the Planetary arc on Corellia:

When Darth Desolous asks me to give a speech, I picked the "I'm for hire" choice on the convo wheel. The ensuing sales pitch was so epic, and Darth Desolous's response was so dry, I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear. :D

"Quiet! Quiet, you dogs! The Huntmaster is about to speak! Pay attention and show some respect for once in your lives!"

The Huntmaster, a Wookiee, barks and growls at the assembled Bounty Hunters.

"You heard the Huntmaster!"

Edited by Otembe
Corrected punctuation.