Rate the story's you have finished

grandmthethird

Imperial Agent - 5 So nice I've done it twice.

Sith Warrior - 4 - the last fight scenes - one on Corellia, on one Korriban, were fabulous.

Trooper - 4 I loved the storyline attached to it, and actually felt my character's....hatred toward the senate grow.

Consular - 3 Story has lots of potential, especially in Chapter 1, but it fell flat in the final two Chapters, for me. Enough that before Belsavis, I took a three week break to level up and complete my Trooper before finishing my Consular. Luckily, Zenith came along and broke her out of her goody-two-shoes role so that I didn't kill her. Yes, the light side options were mostly what I would have done IRL, but she was too good to be believed - until Zenith showed up and she started making some dark decisions for him. The other classes that I have finished have a replayability factor - willing to go through it again with a friend or whatnot. The only way I could stand to go through Consular again was if I made her darker.

Sith Inquisitor: 5

Jedi Knight:5

Jedi Consular: 5

Trooper:4

Sith Warrior:4

Imperial Agent: Unfinished

Smuggler: Unfinished

Bounty Hunter: havent done yet

Plan to play all classes and all advane classes the only ones I would play twice just for story are for shure Inquisitor, Knight, Warrior, Consular, Trooper, and Agent. Havent even played as a Bounty Hunter yet and smuggler is only lvl 4 so cant rate how well I would like those character storylines.

Edited by Kyriosgundam

In the order that I finished them...

Consular: 3/5. Really enjoyed it but felt some of the writting was weak in places. Still fun though.

Inquisitor: 5 Great story, loved the female voice. Made me hate Thanaton with a passion.

Trooper: 4/5 Really solid all around. I am a Jen Hale fan so I had to play a female trooper.

Agent: 5. Best story in the game. I love Jo Wyatt's voice. Loved her as FemHawke in DA2. Loved the plot twists. Hell of a ride. Can't wait for more :D

Edited by Kilikaa

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.