Why is my lvl 32 sith assassin not dying?

zredstar

I just hit level 32 and I'm not dying.

I stood in the middle of 4 enemies, and they constantly were hitting me. It took the 3 minutes to take my HP half.

Here's the things I am doing.

I traveled to nar shaddaa to get some datacrons. Currently have 20 collected, two left on nar shaddaa.

I have consumed a prototype expermental med unit.

I just can't figure it out. I killed two jedi's with 22,000hp on nar shaddaa.

If anyone knows please comment, because now I've started starting taking damage again. .

More imformation** basicaly I'm deflecting everything, bullets and lightsabers.

Anything with a difference of FOUR LEVELS will incessantly miss with almost all attacks. And even bigger the difference in level, the more the attacks will miss.

32 and a 20 attacking you, 75% of all attacks will miss. If not even higher percentage.

So if I do a flashpoint mission and the mobs are ranked 20. The won't be able to hurt me.

Not entirely no. They still get in a miniscule amount of damage - but even if you added that up over an hour period, it wouldnt even be 10% of your health.

SWTOR has pretty much a 5-level "can't touch this" setup to prevent players from simply powering through the class quest and skipping all the other stuff. The same rule applies to NPCs, once you're 5 levels or higher above an NPC, it's basically impossible for them to hit you.

It's not "Jedi's" it's "Jedi" even if there is more than one.

The only time you say Jedi's is when it's "That Jedi's lightsaber" or "The Jedi's speeder" things like that! UGH!

But anyway, damn that's crazy. Are you SURE you are being factual?

Actually 5 level difference means 50% miss chance or so. While 9 levels or higher = 99% miss chance = god mode. I wish it was not so, high-level players soloing world bosses are annoying :(

Not completely true.

I watched the world Boss on Nar Shadaa enrage and kill an under-geared lvl 50 Marauder with about 13k hp. So it can happen. ;)

SWTOR has pretty much a 5-level "can't touch this" setup to prevent players from simply powering through the class quest and skipping all the other stuff. The same rule applies to NPCs, once you're 5 levels or higher above an NPC, it's basically impossible for them to hit you.

It's closer to 6 levels, I was 5 levels behind content on my Shadow for my class quest and could still kill silver stars with my healing companion out (only the 2 lightsaber base attacks actually could hit and it took a long time), once I hit 6 levels nothing worked.