I miss playing dwarves

educosta

So, on most mmo's I play I always create a character from the dwarf race as my main. I miss that in swtor, I mean, we have absolutely none dwarfish species to play with. So what would be some good possible choices for bioware to implement in this game that would fit as a dwarf-like species? I know the Jawas and yoda's species, but I don't see them coming to this game as playable for us. I think a good variety of species would be awesome to this game, stop with this humanoid thing. Star Wars universe is very rich, give us something new and also different from what we have, please. :p

The reality is that there are many races which people would like to play.

I liked the bothans from SWG, and they were pretty short.

I doubt they will appear in SWTOR, since they might get into legal issues.

Someone asked people to suggest new SWTOR races and there were 50+ pages in response.

Of course, there were many duplicate postings of races, but many races were mentioned.

I think the ugys are what your after op, personally i like cyborgs and i have since as long as i can remember, i wish they would allow us to be more cyborg then we are now, i want body augments and possibly robotic arms, when i take my shirt off i want people to be able to see i am a cyborg without having to see i have a plate on my head.