Worst glitch ever...for me at least

Kingopersia

Hello,

I have a 50 Sentinel workin on EC SM right now and I've recently been plagued by this one annoying glitch. I'll press a hotkey for an attack. The attack doesn't register (it doesn't happen) but the cooldown and the animation do. This PISSES ME OFF because I try to attack and I don't, then I have to wait for the cooldown to be done to do the same attack and move on. I basically take twice as long to do 1 attack. This is very bad for me because I'm melee DPS and I need to be attacking like lightning. My hands are moving a mile a minute in battles and I can't be stopping to redo an attack! It wastes so much time when it happens a couple times in 1 battle. Have any of you seen this glitch? Bioware...please fix it :jawa_evil:

Thank you

It has been like this since the start of the game, and I doubt it will ever get fully fixed.

If you watch one of the vids, the people working on the issue said they "Had it completely fixed", and we're super proud of themselves.

... and they may have got it fixed, for some of the classes. Not for the dual wield animations though, fo'sure.

Hello,

I have a 50 Sentinel workin on EC SM right now and I've recently been plagued by this one annoying glitch. I'll press a hotkey for an attack. The attack doesn't register (it doesn't happen) but the cooldown and the animation do. This PISSES ME OFF because I try to attack and I don't, then I have to wait for the cooldown to be done to do the same attack and move on. I basically take twice as long to do 1 attack. This is very bad for me because I'm melee DPS and I need to be attacking like lightning. My hands are moving a mile a minute in battles and I can't be stopping to redo an attack! It wastes so much time when it happens a couple times in 1 battle. Have any of you seen this glitch? Bioware...please fix it :jawa_evil:

Thank you

Same happen's on mara, it need's fixed.