Relic 1 - WH Relic of Boundless Ages

Relic 2 - WH Relic of Boundless Ages

Mainhand - WH Eliminator

Offhand - WH Eliminator

All with Overkill 22 augments

Yes or no?

If no, what would you change?

Edited by BillEdwardz

Here's What I put together on this character builder site: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/d35fd76a-a08d-4793-9b8a-d164cc3d15fe

Wouldn't let me include an exotech stim but the aim would be ~1.6k and the power would be a little over 1k with the stim.

The ask mr robot is bugged, you are at 74.14% surge, and 98.36% accuracy. Secondly, your spec is wrong. Why would you spec into 2% more fire damage instead of overall 3% tech crit. Third, belt/bracers modded out in pve gear is not better than the PVP gear, 30expertise ~.50% dmg boost so 12dmg vs .5% damage.

Um you want to get all the mods from the Combat Tech boots for max damage anyways. You give up some endurance, 13 aim, but gain 27 power. Smexy. I can't find the 26 armorings, only got 25 in mine.

Also, you want 98% accuracy I think with 2 implants and 2 enhancements you can get to 97.9%.

The ask mr robot is bugged, you are at 74.14% surge, and 98.36% accuracy. Secondly, your spec is wrong. Why would you spec into 2% more fire damage instead of overall 3% tech crit. Third, belt/bracers modded out in pve gear is not better than the PVP gear, 30expertise ~.50% dmg boost so 12dmg vs .5% damage.

I'm pretty sure it's not bugged because the 1% surge and accuracy is from maxing out the affection on certain companions UNLESS it's giving me that bonus twice. Also I'm pretty sure my spec isn't "wrong" if people are sending me tells on how I do so much damage in WZs ;) BUT I will try it your way because I didn't really think about doing it that way before and it does seem like the better option. Would I keep 2 points on intimidation while switching that one point over to prototype cylinders if I was to do it your way? And for the third what would .5% of my overall damage be? :)

Edit: Ah.. I saw you said 2% and not 6% so I would be keeping the 2 points on intimidation.

Edit #2: Here's an image that is including the 1% surge buff from having the my Gault's affection maxed: http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1481/screenshot2012071115535.jpg

I can see how you thought it was bugged though as it doesn't specifically say its adding the 1% in either the game or that site.

Edited by BillEdwardz

What would be the average aim for this gear set? Around 1700 or so?

Also, I think the War Hero Med-tech ear is better than bolt blaster. Lots more hp for a little loss in crit rating.

I would agree with you if it was only crit but that exchange does include the loss of 9 aim. It's debatable.

Edited by BillEdwardz

I'm pretty sure it's not bugged because the 1% surge and accuracy is from maxing out the affection on certain companions UNLESS it's giving me that bonus twice. Also I'm pretty sure my spec isn't "wrong" if people are sending me tells on how I do so much damage in WZs ;) BUT I will try it your way because I didn't really think about doing it that way before and it does seem like the better option. Would I keep 2 points on intimidation while switching that one point over to prototype cylinders if I was to do it your way? And for the third what would .5% of my overall damage be? :)

Yeah my bad, I never knew about that. Just went out and spent ~3mill getting all 6 companions up and finishing the quest. But yes your spec is wrong, its really 2% more dmg on flamebust/thermal or 3% overall tech crit. The tech crit is better, here is a link to my build - http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/118576f8-f820-4baf-b160-05a26b62ef79 The 4 power augs are in there to reduce the crit (.1% per aug) so I can get as close as I can to the 30% softcap.

Yeah my bad, I never knew about that. Just went out and spent ~3mill getting all 6 companions up and finishing the quest. But yes your spec is wrong, its really 2% more dmg on flamebust/thermal or 3% overall tech crit. The tech crit is better, here is a link to my build - http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/118576f8-f820-4baf-b160-05a26b62ef79 The 4 power augs are in there to reduce the crit (.1% per aug) so I can get as close as I can to the 30% softcap.

Well we each learned something today. :)