More Obvious PvP imbalance than Biochem's Adrenals

KhalDrogoe

ok so heres an idea level up the other toons with help froma a lvl 50, all you have to do is finish act 2, it never said there is a level requirement what kills me the most about every single complaining post is that it all comes down to :

i dont have the time to put in that others do

and while thats not fair, the fact that if you did put in the time youd have the ability. seriosuly if you only have time to spend on one toon only how the heck do you think you are going ot have the inflated insane amounts of credits required if they did offer the purchase with credit options.

i personally beleive that they need to make ALL LEGACY ABILITIES, unlockable via legacy level OR credit purchase.

so for example: if you want rocket boots you could

A: purchase with OMGHUGEAMTOFCREDITS

or

B: free to legacy 30

As far as i know having a legacy over level 20 is pointless, i personally thought that all legacy items would be unlocked with legacy level only or credits only the system as it stands now is essentially unused by me and since I do not need ANY of the legacy itmes i only get the ones that diretly affect my character in pvp, the rest ill get a few months from now unless the expansion comes out by then and then ill just wait until i have my main max level and geared again, and then save up for what i want. legacy is mostly useless. changing it now because you dont have the time is selfish and pointless

The only thing that you can't acquire via legacy level or credits are the class buffs from other classes than the one you're playing.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's fair that level 50 players have higher stats and more skills. You shouldn't have to grind levels 1-49 to be level 50! Seriously, Bioware! You need to give me a "Level to 50 button!" I also don't think it's fair that people who spend time earning credits are able to have more legacy perks and fancy equipment than I have.

I also don't think it's fair that better players are able to kill me in PVP. Nerf their skill!!! I should always win, and have everything everyone else has with no effort.

PS Nerf teams of stunlocking operatives, too.

I don't think it's fair that level 50 players have higher stats and more skills. You shouldn't have to grind levels 1-49 to be level 50! Seriously, Bioware! You need to give me a "Level to 50 button!" I also don't think it's fair that people who spend time earning credits are able to have more legacy perks and fancy equipment than I have.

I also don't think it's fair that better players are able to kill me in PVP. Nerf their skill!!! I should always win, and have everything everyone else has with no effort.

PS Nerf teams of stunlocking operatives, too.

Do you guys realize how iditotic you sound. Instead of presenting rational opinions on why this shouldn't be fixed you just whine about me pointing out obvious imbalances.

Do you guys realize how iditotic you sound.

Do you realize how you sound? Pissed and lazy ...

Pissed cause of the adrenals change you don't like and lazy cause it's too much work for you leveling some alts.

AppleRedX

Do you realize how you sound? Pissed and lazy ...

Pissed cause of the adrenals change you don't like and lazy cause it's too much work for you leveling some alts.

AppleRedX

yeeeeeuuuuuuuup! Seriously OP, this thread screams bitter and lazy.....and BW won't care nor change things. Which is exactly what they should do about it. Nothing.

Wait, are you doing warzones by yourself ? i mean 1 vs 8 people? you do not have team mates?

You do realize that the buffs are casted on the whole team (as long as they are in range and los), and are not individual, right?

Please learn to pvp. Facerolling your premade is getting old dude. Take your own advice you give on forums. You might get good one day.

Good teammates who have multiple buffs will toss out their buff every now and again. If not ask for it in chat, you might get lucky. I have the Inquisitor buff and the Bounty Hunter buff and I usually mention to everyone in each WZ to remember to try and rebuff players as they respawn. I spam my buff whenever I am not engaged in battle and usually others respond by doing the same.

In my opinion, the multi-buff's is an insignificant issue, I pvp all my toons, and while I do have all four buff's (I always share them) most to time others have done it before I do. Buff's (my experience) are freely shared before and during fights.

In my opinion, the multi-buff's is an insignificant issue, I pvp all my toons, and while I do have all four buff's (I always share them) most to time others have done it before I do. Buff's (my experience) are freely shared before and during fights.

You have no choice in whether you share your buffs or not. That's not the point. The point is that there is a very visible imbalance that needs to be corrected.

THe only thing i do in this game is pvp. still i have the 4 buff. is not that hard to grin and if someone put the effort into get it it should be. you only need 2 grin to lvl 37 that with the new perks is a joke.

regards

Legacy buffs have no place in PvP, period.

Not only is it unfair to people who purely PvP and don't grind out new characters, but its also unfair to classes who are no longer needed in a WZ for their unique buff.

/ops can someone cast their buff?

[derp:] sure bro

[herp:] thnx bro

problem solved.

Do people realize that casting the buff uses 1 GCD and when TTK feels like it's 3-4 GCDs at times, people don't just use 1 out of the 3 GCDs they'll get off before they die to buff just in case someone else needs it.

If you don't think the buffs matter you're probably one of those guys who thinks you can still be competitive not having full WH for rated WZ, and the difference between full WH and full BM isn't 5% crit bonus which is what happens if you don't have the IA class buff.

/ops can someone cast their buff?

[derp:] sure bro

[herp:] thnx bro

problem solved.

I'm always happy to play the part of Derp... maybe these people should find one of their own or put in some minimal work to get the buffs themselves.

Why does every thread like this want to take the significance out of rewards? I'm sorry for actually participating in the whole game. It's not like they are asking you to complete NM ops or something, it's only chapter 2 people and the game has been out for 7 months.

P.S. feel free to lowbie WZ your alt to chapter 2, no one said you couldn't if you are "only a PVPer".

Do people realize that casting the buff uses 1 GCD and when TTK feels like it's 3-4 GCDs at times, people don't just use 1 out of the 3 GCDs they'll get off before they die to buff just in case someone else needs it.

If you don't think the buffs matter you're probably one of those guys who thinks you can still be competitive not having full WH for rated WZ, and the difference between full WH and full BM isn't 5% crit bonus which is what happens if you don't have the IA class buff.

Then go level all diff classes like I did to end of chapter two. The people that have all 4 buffs put in the effort to get them, so we get the rewards for it.

It's like complaining about how some people are full WH geared with augments, but since you don't want to grind the gear or money, you say that WH and augments shouldn't be allowed.

In 1.3, we saw the removal of Biochem's adrenals from WZ's. So thus making it more fair to people who didn't want to have Bio on their PvP toon.

However now there is a SIGNIFICANT boost to players through the legacy system of class buffs. For someone that doesn't like leveling characters and will stick with their 1 toon despite how underpowered they are, they are limited to 1 class buff.... their own.

Why is it that people that reroll each new FOTM get's the advantage of having all of the buffs to re-buff themselves after they die giving them an edge over the people that do not have that.

Some possible solutions:

1) Make the legacy ability purchasable with credits (Like EVERY other legacy perk/buff except the buffs gained from grinding out all your companions affection ((which still is grindable with credits in an indirect way)))

2) Disable the ability to buff other classes buff for RWZ's. So instead of forcing people to buy the buffs to stay competitive, everyone just has to deal without (must as the case with the biochem adrenals)

Does anyone else see how this can make a huge difference in a warzone :rolleyes:

Just because you were not Biochem die not preclude you from using the same stuff as a biochem. Only difference is using consumables vs. re-usalbles. Other than Rakata stuff, there is no difference and the delta from Rakata to crafted consumables is minor at best. Your first statement only proves that you are ignorant of these facts.

As far as class buffs, if you don't like to level or are not willing to do it, that if your freaking problem. Level other toons throgh chapter 2 and you get the buffs. That is a reward for effort. Make the effort or STHU.

Just because you were not Biochem die not preclude you from using the same stuff as a biochem. Only difference is using consumables vs. re-usalbles. Other than Rakata stuff, there is no difference and the delta from Rakata to crafted consumables is minor at best. Your first statement only proves that you are ignorant of these facts.

As far as class buffs, if you don't like to level or are not willing to do it, that if your freaking problem. Level other toons throgh chapter 2 and you get the buffs. That is a reward for effort. Make the effort or STHU.

How can you say on one hand that the devs were wrong in that Biochem wasn't needed for PvP, and then not advocate balance of legacy buffs?:rak_02:

This mentality of "Just level up alts" to make you competitive is ridiculous! If they're going to give people recruit gear @ 50, give me the ability to buff all the class buffs @ 50!

Edited by KhalDrogoe

As soon as these legacy buffs were put into the game in 1.2 I started leveling different classes in my spare time. Basically just to get the buffs for my main character. These buffs are available to everyone, and anyone could grind them if they wanted them. Personally I look at people who claim to want to be competative in pvp but haven't bothered getting them as somewhat lazy. These buffs should definatly still be allowed in RWZ, as they are just another grind that someone must do to have the most complete character they can. Should other things that are available to all players, but that some players choose not to get, also be removed from RWZ?

"Hey I didn't feel like spending my time getting datacrons, but all those people that did spend time on it have a unfair advantage, take those datacron stats out of RWZ!!" See how ridiculous it can get?

Don't ask for another nerf just because you're too lazy to grind out another option to make your character better. Just get out there and grind it.

Btw, you can usually finish chapter 2 around level 36, with ~2 days /played...

As soon as these legacy buffs were put into the game in 1.2 I started leveling different classes in my spare time. Basically just to get the buffs for my main character. These buffs are available to everyone, and anyone could grind them if they wanted them. Personally I look at people who claim to want to be competative in pvp but haven't bothered getting them as somewhat lazy. These buffs should definatly still be allowed in RWZ, as they are just another grind that someone must do to have the most complete character they can. Should other things that are available to all players, but that some players choose not to get, also be removed from RWZ?

"Hey I didn't feel like spending my time getting datacrons, but all those people that did spend time on it have a unfair advantage, take those datacron stats out of RWZ!!" See how ridiculous it can get?

Don't ask for another nerf just because you're too lazy to grind out another option to make your character better. Just get out there and grind it.

Btw, you can usually finish chapter 2 around level 36, with ~2 days /played...

Those datacrons do not provide as big of a bonus as 3 class buffs....