What Do You Want?

Meirv

I want to give the players a Coke, and teach them to play in perfect harmony.......

I'd like:

The ability to affiliate guilds across factions so my collective members can not feel as alone.

JTL style space combat.

More general stories with less to no "class" based BS.

I want pure cosmetic item slots, not customizable gear.

I want to be able to sit in chairs.

I want chat bubbles.

I want personal non-ship housing.

I want guild housing.

I want guild ships.

I don't want PvP or rolling all classes or legacy system foisted on us as endgame or "content."

I want the CEO of EA fired.

I want MTs in the style of LOTRO.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the Sith Warrior:

I want a powerbase, a more apparent master-student relationship with Jaesa (having her turn on you, maybe?), my own quarters on Dromund Kaas, a giant flagship, and so on. I'm the Emperor's Wrath, for crying out loud! My actions will not be contradicted by the Dark Council as long as they do not contradict their own! All these things have been owned by various lesser Sith Lords, so it's only fair that the SW gets them too. In fact, Act 4 should be about acquiring all of these things. :D I won't feel like a real Sith until I do.

Same Gender Relations.

Barbershop.

Non-Human playable races.

Or if that's not possible, at the very least, an option for a customizeable non-human companion. If the voiceovers is really such a deterant, just make it so anyone, regardless of class, can get a Wookie, Jawa, Ewok, Gamorrean, whatever otherwise off-limits species we've been forbidden at least as their sidekick. Having one companion (preferrably your first) give you a choice of Race and Role would be good enough to shut me up for a long time.