Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

HK51 estimation

MouseNoFour

Roughly how far away is this companion? Few weeks? Couple months? 6 months? A year?

I am just asking so that i can prepare my Republic alt in time, and have her leveled up high enough so that i can start the mission to obtain it the day it arrives.

So far, ive leveled her to 20, but since there has been no official word on how high your single opposing faction alt needs to be in order to gain the companion... i am just leveling it begrudgingly as a requirement only. I dont particularly like being forced to have one just to get a companion for the rest of my alts.

Well they stated that we can already start the chain for him just not complete, but that just makes things even more puzzling. That said it does give us ideas, there has been talk about an old quest on hoth thats tied to hk.

But i would say that he is coming with 1.4, no idea when makeb is coming but i dont think its directly tied into that but there has to be something we are going to be able todo content wise that lets us complete the chain that we currently do not have access to.

Edited by Shingara

They should try to deploy 1.4 maybe within a few weeks to make up for the lack of story content in 1.3. Now that everyone is happy with the ranked warzones and able to queue up and do most of the flashpoints and operations, players will be wanting more story.

I have no Republic toons so im shafted. I think its unfair that you have to have pub and imp to get him as i have no intrest in the republic. I have 6 lvl 50's a lvl 24 and lvl 23 why should i have to delete one to have a chance of a new companion. Sucks !

I have no Republic toons so im shafted. I think its unfair that you have to have pub and imp to get him as i have no intrest in the republic. I have 6 lvl 50's a lvl 24 and lvl 23 why should i have to delete one to have a chance of a new companion. Sucks !

Why should we raid for the best gear, why should we pvp to have the best pvp gear, why should we have to craft biochem to use purple re-usable med packs, lifes not fair.

Edited by Shingara

I had to delete a lowbie Operative, to make way for a Shadow... It does suck having to do it - but what else can we do? Not get the companion??? Pretty dumb idea if you ask me, but i will play along.

Once i have the companion, i will then transfer the Shadow OFF my Empire server.

i already got a consular that i plan to darkside when the new expansion with makeb and hk 51 comes out

:jawa_frown:*sigh* this again...it's not an expansion it's all in the next title update,Patch 1.4. :jawa_mad:And if you don't know what i'm on about people used to think it was an expansion untill they were all laughed out of town :jawa_cool:

Edited by Viledinner
made a change

Additional character slots are coming, so you can get it eventually using that.

:jawa_frown:*sigh* this again...it's not an expansion it's all in the next title update,Patch 1.4. :jawa_mad:And if you don't know what i'm on about people used to think it was an expansion untill they were all laughed out of town :jawa_cool:

I'd love to see a dev quote to that effect. As far as I know all we really know officially at this point is it's new content coming in the next year. Said year starting at E3, (and thus presumably ending at next E3).

So, unless I've missed a dev quote to the opposite, which I'll admit is very possible, for all we know the new planet/cap/companion could be part of an expansion hitting store shelves next spring.

Better start saving your credits too, as you just know BW will make getting AND using him one big arsed credit sink.

Srsly, I would not be surprised if he shoots coin instead of blaster bolt. Would fit in with the rest of the 'added bonuses'.

• 1 month later...
Roughly how far away is this companion? Few weeks? Couple months? 6 months? A year?

I am just asking so that i can prepare my Republic alt in time, and have her leveled up high enough so that i can start the mission to obtain it the day it arrives.

So far, ive leveled her to 20, but since there has been no official word on how high your single opposing faction alt needs to be in order to gain the companion... i am just leveling it begrudgingly as a requirement only. I dont particularly like being forced to have one just to get a companion for the rest of my alts.

I find it funny someone QQing about FTP and supposedly cancelled their subscription is so worried about a new companion.

I find it funny someone QQing about FTP and supposedly cancelled their subscription is so worried about a new companion.

You mean because someone necroed a thread that the poster you are trying to be clever over made before the announcement to go F2P?

I think that backfired for you, chief.

Edited by Blattan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.